matrix

Top Five...

Top 5 hand signs:

5. Peace

4. West Side

3. East Side

2. Fuck you

1. that magic trick where it looks like your thumb came off but you're too drunk to notice that you're doing it backwards and everyone can see that you're just holding your thumb down.

Top 5 names to call my brother when he get's out of prison next year

1)Pickle Smoocher

2)Rump Wrangler

3)Prison Bitch

4)Bender

5)Cocksucker

Number 1 thing to say to about him:

His fellow inmates don't remember his face, but they knew his ass very well.

Yep, When I was 15 a bunch of friends and I went, and we ended up in this little nameless town, they had one hotel, one restaurant, one store, etc...they made their own tequila. We had the time of our lives, and they were the nicest, most generous people I've ever met. We had to make them take our money. They are the reason, that Mexico is on that list.

Type 5 reasons to see Ghostrider

1) IT TOTALLY KICKS ASS

2) See #1

3) see #1

4) see #1

5) see #1

Yep, When I was 15 a bunch of friends and I went, and we ended up in this little nameless town, they had one hotel, one restaurant, one store, etc...they made their own tequila. We had the time of our lives, and they were the nicest, most generous people I've ever met. We had to make them take our money. They are the reason, that Mexico is on that list.

Frig, the bored has been so heartwarming lately. It's honestly making me sappy in other aspects of my life (that's my excuse, anyway.)

You had to force them to take your money? Now, they steal right out of your pocket.

And, I thought Ghostrider sucked ass. One merit to it though, it was the first time ever I thought Eva Mendes was hot. And, I mean HOT!

Not everyone in Mexico is like that...but those that are, don't give a shit about your pocket, they'd rather steal you, and ransom your ass.

Top Movies I saw this weekend:

1)GhostRider - 3 times bitches and it rocked ass.

2)The Crow - Fucking A right

3)The Invincible Iron Man - You damned right

4)Shaft(The Original)Nuff Said

5)Shaft The Remake Nuff Said