matrix

Top Five...

...until you see the Transformers.  Seriously, google it, unless you'd rather save your disappointment for the theatres.

an early rendering of Optimus.

Anything more recent that you care to let me in on?

Top 5 current favourite beverages..

1. Sleeman's honey brown

2. Dr. Pepper

3. Vodka & Cranberry

4. Tea, 2 sugar

5. Water

My Top 5 NF'ers list [active members and not including people that used to post here] is is actually less than 5.

1. Meg

2. Christy

3. Anton

4. Dan #3

Yes, I'm egotistical enough to put myself in my own list.

Great avatar Kevin...I'm not expecting much from the Transformers movie myself...but I'll go to give it a shot...I just hope the characterizations are closer to the originals...all the new ones, except Beast Wars...lack personality.

Top 5 Marvel Movies

5) Daredevil

4) All Three Blades

3) Punisher

2) Both Spidermans

1) All Three XMEN!!!!

Nancy I think I love you...

Pretty In Pink, Empire Records, and the Breakfast Club are three of my favorite movies...

But what about Sixteen Candles??? "OH Sexy Girlfriend!!!" or "No more yanky my wanky, the Donger need food!!!"

Top 5 Old School Movies I own!

1) Empire Records

2) Dazed and Confused

3) Pretty Woman

4) Breakfest Club

5) Pretty in Pink

1. Best avatar ever.

2. Seeing Dazed and Confused changed my life. I was way too "mature" (basically lived the same kind of life as most of the lonely 40 year olds that I worked with) and invested most of my life into working 12-16 hours a day, although I got 3 promotions in less than a year. I saw this and it made me feel like I was wasting my life not getting trashed and baked. Now I drink occasionally and actually live a little.

Great avatar Kevin...I'm not expecting much from the Transformers movie myself...but I'll go to give it a shot...I just hope the characterizations are closer to the originals...all the new ones, except Beast Wars...lack personality.

Thanks. ;)

I heard they're looking to hire the Beast Wars writers for the next animated series, and it will be animated by the studio which did the recent ones. Sounds like it should be good.

My Top 5 NF'ers list [active members and not including people that used to post here] is is actually less than 5.

1. Meg

2. Christy

3. Anton

4. Dan #3

uhhh.. #2?

i'm a bit disappointed with your list, daniel.

Top five things about physics I want to smash to bits the most

5. Adiabatic expansion/compression/heating/cooling

4. Isometric EVERYTHING.

3. Having the mirror equation and the thin lens equation being THE EXACT SAME THING yet having "thin lens equation" wrong on a multiple choice thing while the mirror equation being right

2. MSK units. Jesus fucking christ if the IUPAC uses litres and kilopascals YOU SHOULD NOT TRY TO BE CHEMISTRY'S ANNOYING LITTLE BROTHER AND USE PASCALS AND CUBIC METRES TO COME TO YOUR FUCKING ANSWER JUST TO BE DIFFERENT.

1. This bullshit about looking at a lens with a relaxed eye and incorporating the near point of a healthy adult in the magnification of a microscope.

0. In a question involving glasses have the object distance positive and the image distance negative. Orw as that the object distance negative and the image distance positive? I really don't give a shit anymore.

-1. The fucked up method my prof uses in his textbook to come to dimunitively simple answers

-2. HOW MY SCHMORKEN-MORKEN EATING SCHNITZEL SNORTING KRAUT OF A PROF GIVES SOLUTIONS TO PROBLEMS WHICH ARE ENTIRELY DIFFERENT FROM THE QUESTIONS HE ASKS OF THOSE PROBLEMS

-3. How ridiculously spartan (and therefore difficult to understand) his textbook is (yes, he wrote the textbook)

-4. Sign conventions

-5. The seemingly arbitrary nature with which positives and negatives are assigned to various things

-6. Objects/images being "in back of" lenses having positive distance values which are impossible to keep track of

-7. How ridiculously smug professor kraut is.

AKA Why I want to be a pharmacist and have nothing to do with physics ever again.

Wow, sounds utterly painful Adam...Thank God for Psych and History...

Top 5 kewl things in my Office

5)Crow Action Figures(Especially the talking one)

4)Hot Wheels Car Collection(9 different vettes, my firebirds, and 60's Camaros in particualar)

3)Shogun Warriors and Starblazers figures

2)My Battlestar Galactica Collecton(Which just got bigger, ordered Titanium Series 3)

1)Pictures of my family and my girlfriend.

1. Meg

2. Christy

3. Anton

4. Dan #3

uhhh.. #2?

i'm a bit disappointed with your list, daniel.

We don't talk anymore. It happens.

Charles: The BSG collections are fucking amazing. Je suis beacoup envy.