Crusader

misheard lyrics

What have you misheard?

Well one is the whole "Taco Bell shoe"... I still don't remember what that was. I think it was "talk and they'll shoot?"

Next is "backwards into a waterfall" when it was more of "backwards into a wall of fire".

I thought 'Can't fear fear; fear's the mind killer' in Near Fantastica was Matt saying 'Feels like you're dead', but with distortion. It does sound a lot like it, but I love the real lyrics so much more.

hehehe. a friend of mine always says that... 'I'm sidekick; I have ESPN' and various other not-so-charming-after-the-billionth-time plays on words. BUT, it takes a LONG time (with me as the audience anyways) for stuff like that to get 'old'.

I heard a good non-Matt Good one the other day from someone. They thought the corus to KISS's "Rock and Roll All Night" was, I wanna rock and roll all night, and part of everyday! Hilarious! I case you're unfamiliar, its... I wanna rock and roll all night, and party everyday.