Boond

Wish list

I dont know about all of you, but there are a lot of things i want to be seen made into movies, but hollywood wont do it...

Micheal A. stackpoles Dragoncrown novels

Halo...some people actually made the armor...

Prince of Persia (which is apparently in the works)

A GOOD star wars movie

Another Lost in Space movie...

They should really consider making A Brave New World by Aldous Huxley into a movie. This book is really amazing and makes many great points as well as having enough action and entertainment to be made into a movie. In fact I think it has a wide enough range that so called "high-brow intellectuals" can enjoy it and so can the person who merely wants to be entertained. Overall I think this would and could be a great movie as long as it stays faithful to the book and is not turned in to the next summer action blockbuster.

I agree halo would make a good movie..but it might suck.

it depends on how they do it

I think that they should do a warcraft movie...but not make it suck...or make the stephan king book the stand into a movie...that would be rad

yeah....i read a scary thing on a halo forum...vin deisel as the master chief...shudder...but if they did it right...or even made a CG movie out of it...used the voices of cortana and MC for it...even could use the halo2 game engine...

i would like to see a war craft movie too...or at least a dungeons and dragons one that doesnt suck...cause the last D&D movie licked, what with the dwarf just being a guy with a beard...

Pistachio: A Boy and his Nuts

In 6th grade, a wrote a story about Pistachio, much like Pinochio. Pistachio was a nut, and he was trying to... do something... or other for his father but he got himself into a big heap of trouble. So he tried lying about it, but everytime he lied, instead of his nose growing larger, he became saltier and greener. His father was Gepeanut (pron. Juh-Peanut) and his catch frase was "Jumpin' jellybeans!". The story recieved critical acclaim from my teacher and fellow students. ;)

Anyway, I think it would be cool to see something mimicing Pinochio in that sense. lol

I agree halo would make a good movie..but it might suck.

it depends on how they do it

If Halo is made into a movie, which I think it is, then it should be a 100% CG animated film or live action with very little CG. Nothing in between or it'll suck

I guess everyone's been living under a rock lately, because the Halo movie is already in the works. The script was written under the supervision of Bungie (they made the games, if you didn't know), and is along the same lines as the first game. Guillermo Del Toro (Hellboy, Cronos, Blade II) is directing.

Do some research people.