bishopx

The "who Do You Look Like Thread"

i've been told countless times that i look like laura prepon. a few years back a friend's mother even used to call me donna. i think it may also have to do with mannerisms.

Toally agree. I thought you looked familiar, couldn't place it lol. Also the black and yellow shirt remind me of the Star Trek uniform in a way.

Also, your very photogenic.

thanks J!

the outfit is actually a mustard shirt underneath a black, asymmetrical, one sleeved dress. it was an outfit for an "indie pop" event, and it was fitting for the occasion but actually not something i would commonly wear. i thought it was cute. most girls would probably just wear the dress alone, but i go to this event to dance and have fun with my friends, not to get hit on. i'm don't want to sound narcissistic, but when i show skin people get annoying.

why, because i look like a bumble bee? haha. black is neutral, there is no color combo.

black is neutral, you're absolutely right, but when you pair it with a color, especially a bright color, it becomes a combination. either way, that black piece is a weird one in itself, because you either wear it on its own and show off a ton of skin (you're too sophisticated for that shit), or you wear it with something underneath, which is always difficult to pull off... kind of like the skirt/dress over the jeans thing that, for some reason, is still common

layering on top of jeans is not comparable to layering a shirt and a dress. jeans are too thick for it to be justifiable, but the dress actually layers quite nicely with the right tank top. it just wasn't warm enough that day so I went for a long sleeve.

lauren, me + tights = bff

i've been told scarlett johansson, anne hathaway. people are stunned at how much my sisters and i look alike.

scarlett? seriously? you could totally play anne hathaway in a movie about anne hathaway but i cannot see the scarlett comparison. unless it's strictly in that massive rack of yours.

layering on top of jeans is not comparable to layering a shirt and a dress. jeans are too thick for it to be justifiable, but the dress actually layers quite nicely with the right tank top. it just wasn't warm enough that day so I went for a long sleeve.

lauren, me + tights = bff

it is comparable, but only because the two things being layered were not meant to be together. the black top in the picture was not designed to have a long sleeve t shirt underneath, hence the bunching in your armpit. it probably would look good with a tank top, but thats not how you wore it... just like dresses might look good with tights, but not with jeans.

i'm pretty sure it's bunching because i have boobs, if you look at the photo carefully you'll see that the other armpit bunches as well. this happens to slinky material like this regardless of whether or not there's a shirt under it. material just does that, unless you chose not move, which i clearly did before this photo was taken.

anyway, you don't like the combo. point taken. i like to experiment at indie pop because the chances of me having the craziest outfit there are pretty slim. sometimes my attempts might be a bust, but that's part of the fun.

scarlett? seriously? you could totally play anne hathaway in a movie about anne hathaway but i cannot see the scarlett comparison. unless it's strictly in that massive rack of yours.

i don't see the scarlett thing either but three different people in two different cities have told me that, so i figured its worth mentioning. i think its the full lips/pale/boob combo.