RhysOttawa

Matthew Good At The Concert Hall (merged)

So about this Free Toronto show that is getting recorded... has anyone sent in a request to go and gotten confirmation yet? I sent in an email a day or 2 ago and havent heard anything yet. Does anyone know if it is getting recorded for a DVD? I wouldnt imagine with Massy Hall last year that it will be another live CD. Anyone know if it is going to be at Massy again? Or if it is expected to be a full show? or the Venue size?

Thanks,

Rhys

So about this Free Toronto show that is getting recorded... has anyone sent in a request to go and gotten confirmation yet? I sent in an email a day or 2 ago and havent heard anything yet. Does anyone know if it is getting recorded for a DVD? I wouldnt imagine with Massy Hall last year that it will be another live CD. Anyone know if it is going to be at Massy again? Or if it is expected to be a full show? or the Venue size?

Thanks,

Rhys

I presume it's this.

NOTICE: THE MATTHEW GOOD AT THE CONCERT HALL CONTEST IS EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. We apologize for the inconvenience. The contest should be up and running shortly.

Got that off that website.......

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I hope not too last minute.... Im going to need to make travel plans and get time off work.

From the Contest rules:

"On or after Tuesday, December 08, 2009 at approximately 5:00 p.m., a random draw for the Prizes will take place at CTV Limited (Bravo!), Toronto, Ontario from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period."

"To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of The Greater Toronto Area, residing in 416, 905, 647 or 289 area codes"

That's kinda ridiculous..I'm from Ottawa

I will post any response to the following from them:

Your Matthew Good Live at the Concert Hall fine print states:

"Open to legal residents of or The Greater Toronto Area, residing in

416, 905, 647 or 289 area codes over the age of majority in the

province or territory in which he/she resides."

As you are well aware, the 905 stretches way beyond the GTA, as does

the 289 overlay, including residents of the Niagara Region and the

(new) City of Hamilton, totalling almost a million people. Please

define, specifically, the boundaries of the GTA for the purposes of

this contest.

Edited by Millstone