RhysOttawa

Matthew Good At The Concert Hall (merged)

Quick question that wasn't really answered through the five pages of this thread: Will anyone be taping and posting this thing online after the 23rd?

I ask this because I was in the front row, and I don't have a VCR (nevermind TiVo). ;)

Just checked the Bravo site, it appears that they will be re-running the show a number of times during the week, which is a huge relief becuase I don't have a DVR, and I got scheduled for a meeting that I couldn't reschedule. They are replaying it, Friday the 26th at 7:00 EST and again early Saturday morning.

I have it set to record on my PVR, but, the problem I am running into in getting it posted is that my PVR is a)external and b)has an eSata connection as opposed to USB, and I lack eSata ports on my computer. My HD receiver does have an ethernet connection so I may be able to find a way to get it onto my computer, but I can't promise anything.

Yes, please really try to get it posted because I would like to have a good quality version on the computer and don't know how to transfer it from the PVR. I have a USB port on mine and thought I would be able to transfer it to my flash drive but can't find anything about how to. I'll look into it.

Hey people, there is a big "Watch Now" link at the top of the page on the Bravo site featuring Matt's performance on the show: http://www.bravo.ca/television/attheconcerthall/ I'm sure that the show will be uploaded onto the Bravo website and be viewable online to stream after the show airs on TV. It's not up yet as i type this (10 minutes before the concert airs), b ut the last few episodes of "At the Concert Hall" are uploaded so i think everyone will be ok if they can't see it, or if they want to rip it direct from the Bravo site.