33 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is the best last song?

• The War is Over
    • Change of season
    • Running for Home
    • Sort of a Protest Song
    • House of Smoke and Mirrors
    • Ex-Pats of the Blue Mountain Symphony Orchestra

This has got to be just about the hardest choice to make - even Best first song would at least be a *little* easier (but not by much).

Change of Season as best song of the group - but as a LAST song, I'd say HOSAM. Definitely.

god that's hard. i can't chose.

running for home used to be my fav. mg of all time. but... i loooove the war is over... and change of season (the way he says that is orgasmic...) house of smoke and mirrors is beautiful.. sort of a protest song is fricking amazing...(Our lives in these empty spaces aside) ..the way he says that gives me goosebumps. and why did you not list Omissions of the Omen?! that's amazing too! he's so dramatic in his end songs.. .just makes me want to take my clothes off.

Up until a few months ago, Change of Season would have been the hands-down winner but unfortunately it is very much a song that was mine and a friend's who I don't speak to anymore (my MG buddy -makes me sad to even think about it) so its somewhat ruined for me now. Therefore, Running for Home it is!!