Bloodflame

want: lo-fi

All I have to offer is $20-$40

so...who wants to sell it to me?

I realize I'm a cheapskate, yes, but I need to save for the Grand Bend concert, Alert Status Red from Puretracks, the new album in June, plus a memory card and tripod for my camera.

;)

This is moderatly off subject but I remember matt talking a few weeks back about maybe getting some of this rarer stuff up on the iTunes store. I don't have it yet, and would love that, but would do you all think would happen to the market for this stuff on ebay? I mean odds are it's pretty hardcore matt good fans trading/selling this stuff, and personally I'd like to actually own a copy, so I'd be just as likely to buy a physical copy if it was up on iTunes.

Thats insane. Sure, it'd be nice to have the original, but your talking about spending a hundred dollars per song just to have a CD case? I'd pay 300 for Lo-Fi if it had 301 dollars in cash in the case, otherwise I'm quite happy burning Enjoy the Silence and Fated to a CD that has about an hour and a half more music on it.

I'm one of those crazy people who WILL eventually pay alot of money for it. i seen it sell on ebay between $162US and $300US. i am currently in school and SUPER broke, so i can't even imagine paying $300 for 3 songs, but i HAVE to have that album (it's the last one to complete my collection) so once i start working that's what i'll be saving for....ooohhhh, i can't wait.

I'm quite happy burning Enjoy the Silence and Fated to a CD that has about an hour and a half more music on it.

What about the alternate version of Born to Kill? Did you put that one on your burnt cd as well?

I'd pay to have Lo-fi as well, hell, almost did. Some biatch outbid me on e-bay for that. I think I had it for $107 before I got outbid. I want it to say I have all the CD's. It's the only one I don't have. And I'm trying to complete my list of demo's.

I could trade you the lo-fi sound files for 20-40 bucks.

You sir, are a dick.

I will trade you the lofi sound files for a humerous drawing, in either ms paint, or using crayons.

I'd pay to have Lo-fi as well, hell, almost did. Some biatch outbid me on e-bay for that. I think I had it for $107 before I got outbid. I want it to say I have all the CD's. It's the only one I don't have. And I'm trying to complete my list of demo's.

you know that biatch is probably a member here

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.