rmak

Avalanche B-side?

I'm not sure any of those are b-sides really. I think Comfortable Criminals, Pony Boy, All Together, and the Bon Tempo stuff was all done post MGB as a sort of side project. But All Together, and Pony Boy sound like they were recorded professionally, so maybe they are b-sides. That's my two cents. Can't verify anything.

Edited by Truffle Pig

Comfortable Criminals, as well as 3 exclusives that were released on Matt's site. A extended version of Near Fantastica, an acoustic version of Weapon and a version of Lullaby.

The Avalanche b-sides are:Comfortable Criminals, an acoustic version of Near Fantastica, the radio edit of Near Fanastica, the Weapon soundtrack and an acoustic Lullaby For The New World Order.

b-sides and exclusives are one in the same are they not? And it's seems strange that there is no accustic version of Weapon since I am listening to it right now. Maybe we should be using the term instrumental. I'm not sure if you are simply picking fly shit out of pepper, but however you want to word it it exists.

acoustic means he is using an acoustic guitar instead of electric. instrumental means no lyrics. cmon people.

He's right. The track that exists for weapon is just the base sound track. It includes all of the guitar effects, and the symphony. An acoustic version would just feature the guitar track, unplugged, and the lyrics.

Peace

Comfortable Criminals, as well as 3 exclusives that were released on Matt's site. A extended version of Near Fantastica, an acoustic version of Weapon and a version of Lullaby.

correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe the acoustic track was lullaby and the alternate weapon track was instrumental.

edit: sorry, just realized this was touched on in follwoing posts... should've read ahead.

Edited by evan