Trent says, "To be clear: my involvement with Nothing Records is over. Is Nothing Records alive or an entity? You'd have to ask John Malm (we're not really speaking that much these days)... Nothing studios is still in New Orleans and I'm not sure what I'll do with it. I'll figure that out when I finish touring."

well that would've been pre-katrina right? I know he went back to the studio after Katrina to assess the damage (though I'm not sure what, if anything, he did to fix the studio)

I listened to The Fragile for the first time in a while last night. I know a lot of people don't like that and With Teeth for whatever reasons, but I still think both stand up very well, even when compared to past albums. NIN has a kind of inescapable nostalgia attached to it, so whatever Trent releases I think people will compare it to 1994 NIN, which isn't fair. Anyway, already a new album in April, the fact that he describes it with words like noisy, and that it's a concept album turn me on. Who else loses liquid like me?

Could you provide us with a more specific time frame for the BYIT DVD other than the year 2007

The DVD is done on our end, and has been, but the primary reason it's being delayed until the first part of the year is Interscope. Pussycat Dolls > NIN.

Will there be a live CD to accompany the new DVD?

No. The DVD is its own thing.

What is the status of the Closure DVD. Any news on your end?

If you hear anything, let me know. I have another equation for you to ponder. Black Eyed Peas > NIN.

I don't think I even care abou thow he describes it. NIN is my favorite band, a new album makes me lose liquid all on it's own.

Tim is a man who knows what truly kicks ass!!!!

I too, must have new NIN, with great desperation.

Nine Inch Nails Live: Beside You In Time" on DVD, HD-DVD and Blu-Ray on February 27th.

as far as the album is concerned, i look forward to the fact that it will be noisy. but then again, he also said with teeth was going to be like ten punches to the face, which it most certainly was not.

i met a guy (boyfriend of a friend) who is straight, i guess, who, when we were talking about how much we liked nine inch nails, mentioned that he'd have sex with trent reznor. that's twice i've heard shit like that (i had a friend who said the same about marilyn manson). i mean, seriously...it's one thing to love and respect someone's music. it's another to want to stick it in their pooper.