Yeah, that's what my friend said, get Aenima. I was thinking more accessible since I didn't know if I'd like them this much, plus this way I can work up to the best.

Aenima is not an easy listen. But once you get into it you can't stop listening to it. And it's one of those albums where you have to listen to it straight through. Except the interludes kinda get on my nerves sometimes.

Yeah, I like listening to my albums straight through, no matter what artist it is, unless there are crappy songs of course. My friend was skipping back and forth randomly and it was driving me nuts because I get the song order in my mind and it messes it up... I like those 'one continuous flow of music' albums, they're really cool. However if the interludes aren't very good (Mars' Frances) it's not as enjoyable.

Anyway, next I'll get Lateralus and then Aenima.

Tool will be rescheduling their upcoming North American tour due to an injury in the band. Over the weekend, drummer Danny Carey tore a bicep. Danny underwent surgery TODAY and is recovering well. Rescheduled tour dates will be announced shortly.

I've actually heard one of the members has a beef with Winnipeg. I don't know why though. I know Maynard has no problem with us because APC has played here a few times and Danny Carey was here with Pigmy Love Circus. I hate this city sometimes.