i like the pot and i don't know why. thank you.

were you scared at first? i was.

I wasn't, I was just shocked. His voice sounded so weird, but very interesting. It is a brilliant song.

Little Miss Sunshine, I have to agree. You won't be able to study if you get this album. I have been talking non-stop about it ever since I bought it. It has been going non-stop either. It is soooo good

People should just shut the fuck up when it comes to bashing Tool. They'll never come across an album of this quality for awhile--until the next Tool album comes out.

hahah. that was funny, but true. The reason why people often get disappointed is because they grow to expect so much. I hear undertow and lateralus in this album, so what. those were amazing albums.If people don't like TOOL because they sound like TOOL, then don't listen to TOOL!

the artwork is nerdy, but what do you want. it's awsome.

i dunno what is with all the bashing of this album i've seen elsewhere..

i don't think it sounds like lateralus re-visited, i don't think it sounds like undertow, i don't think the songs are boring or too long, i just think it sounds like tool and holy fuck they are good at doing what they do. i don't feel cheated that i waited forever for it and i am not the least bit disappointed, and i'm not even gonna bitch about the alex grey artwork because you know what, it's fucking tool, man.

those glasses make my eyes crazy though, i need drugs.

you said it. i can't stop looking through the glasses though.

I just bought the new Tool CD this morning. I have only got gotten halfway through the cd. But from what I have heard it is a really awsome album. I really enjoy the Wings Pts 1 and 2, as well as Jambi. This is one of the best cds I have bought within the past few weeks. I cannot wait to hear the rest of the cd.

I really like the artwork too, I have always loved Tool's artwork. This to me is one of the best packages I have ever seen.

if you like tools artwork, go to their website and check out the links... they have some links that show their artistic inspiration. There's some pretty cool sh-tuff to check out.

I'm not sure if this is the merely the novelty that the new album is, well, new, but I think that 10,000 Days is my favourite Tool album to date. Right in Two is easily my favourite Tool song ever, replacing my previous favourite - Reflection. I felt that the entire album seemed toflow better together than even the likes of Lateralus.

I'm not sure if this is the merely the novelty that the new album is, well, new, but I think that 10,000 Days is my favourite Tool album to date. Right in Two is easily my favourite Tool song ever, replacing my previous favourite - Reflection. I felt that the entire album seemed toflow better together than even the likes of Lateralus.

does it flow better than the fibonacci sequence tracklist? huh? does it?

bwahahahahahaha

bwahahahahahaha

In additon to that sequence some fans have found two other sequences as well and they are:

The Lateralus Prophecy

Tracks in order are:6,7,5,8,4,9,3,10,2,11,1,12,13

The Holy Gift

Tracks in order are:6,7,5,8,4,9,13,1,12,2,11,3,10

bwahahahahahaha

In additon to that sequence some fans have found two other sequences as well and they are:

The Lateralus Prophecy

Tracks in order are:6,7,5,8,4,9,3,10,2,11,1,12,13

The Holy Gift

Tracks in order are:6,7,5,8,4,9,13,1,12,2,11,3,10

if they wanted it to be that way, that's the way it would've been.

I'm pretty sure this part:

1 (Black)

1 (then)

2 (white are)

3 (all I see)

5 (in my infancy)

8 (red and yellow then came to be)

5 (reaching out to me)

3 (lets me see)

has been confirmed by Maynard. The rest is bullshit.

I dun't care about no jibby-jabby. Just give me Tool and I"ll be happy ;)

Lateralus is one of my favourite songs by Tool. It's just soooo cool.

But right now I am really digging Jambi