A-TRAIN

Pony Boy And All Together

Ehhh, not that retarded. That's what the term bside used to mean. And it is quite possible to have a cd with both sides playable.

there is no such thing as a double sided cd - in terms of being strictly cd audio on both sides. only dvd/cd or double sided dvds.

Edited by saturnine

why wait til some unspecified time, when you can have them now?

There are at least 50 MG/B songs that are not in wide-release. I doubt this hits package will cover everything. (Prove me wrong, Matty, prove me wrong!!)

Edited by insober

Guest Bimbly
Is there really a point in getting low quality MP3's over them when the greatest hits package "So Far So Good" will be out with proper quality versions of them on it?

is that really the title or are you just being a smart ass? so far so good? would matt good let them get away with that... man. but seriously, are they scheduled to make an appearence on that album? matt said he was heading into the studio to do some new tracks, so i assumed they (the new tracks) would fit the "unrealesed materal" quota.

also- what will the tracklisting be? strictly MGB or will solo be included?

Alabama Motel Room

Apparitions

Indestructible

Rico

Everything Is Automatic

Hello Time Bomb

Load Me Up

Strange Days

The Future Is X-Rated

Carmelina

Anti-Pop

Weapon

In A World Called Catastrophe

Alert Status Red

Been Awhile Since I've Been Your Man

------------new----------

------------new----------

yup.

ok, i forgot to comment on the songs. pony boy is pretty cool, i even like the lyrics (which is something my friends have a hard time with.. "hes singing about fucking? lame" i dont know, theyre all prepubescent or something) all together is great.. i once slipped it into the AOB tracklisting, more by accident then anything else, and it fit great. very dark.

Edited by Bimbly

you do realize the time it takes to go to a file downloading program to get those and any songs is less than it is for you to wait until someone uploads the songs.

besides.. all together is on the greatest hits album.

matt said so himself.