matrix

Which Will Be Better?

Which movie will be better this year?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Which movie will be better this year?

• War of the Worlds
    • Star Wars III
    • Batman Begins

I don't think I'd put Lucas in the same catagory as Speilberg. Speilberg continues to make great movies. So far, the last two Star Wars haven't lived up to the first three. I'll hold judgement on the third.

I don't think I'd put Lucas in the same catagory as Speilberg. Speilberg continues to make great movies. So far, the last two Star Wars haven't lived up to the first three. I'll hold judgement on the third.

you can't say that the past 2 star wars didnt live up to the other two that were released 20 years ago...They had a different story to tell, and way different means. I'll admit that I'm not a huge fan of the phantom menace, but a lot of this Anakin turning to the darkside stuff is what movies are made out of...you have to see this movie if you have seen the others, it's like reading a book except for the last 30 pages.

Batman Begins the cast alone is truely amazing and i have yet to hear about anything unsound about this film. I have a fear for War of The Worlds because once a child is involved in a Speilburg picture the whole thing turns very light. Star Wars III should be great if Lucas has better dialogue this time around

I don't think I'd put Lucas in the same catagory as Speilberg.  Speilberg continues to make great movies.  So far, the last two Star Wars haven't lived up to the first three.  I'll hold judgement on the third.

you can't say that the past 2 star wars didnt live up to the other two that were released 20 years ago...They had a different story to tell, and way different means. I'll admit that I'm not a huge fan of the phantom menace, but a lot of this Anakin turning to the darkside stuff is what movies are made out of...you have to see this movie if you have seen the others, it's like reading a book except for the last 30 pages.

Oh, I definately will see the third. I was not however impressed with the last two Star Wars. Actually, I haven't been impressed since Empire. I don't feel that Lucas has written very good stories since then. I think the general public would agree with me.

And he is no way in the league of Speilberg. In terms of box office (which is all studios care about), then yes; but story telling, no.