well its official i am going to read "timbit nation" in the next two months (it being number 3 on my list of books to read) so if anyone is interested, read it, so we can discuss it in a few weeks!

well, if anyone has noticed, i was on vacation ;)....anywho, i read a lot while on vacation, and one of the books i absorbed was timbit nation....anyone else dopne yet?

i've heard of that, it was recommended to me by the same perosn who told me about the sex god series.

i'm reading julius caeser and sunshine sketches of a little town by stephen leacock.

i bought them both awhile back and have now decided to read them.

i am also reading the drivers manual so i can get my g1, or l or whatever.

bah, signs are the easy part... it's when they put a question on the test that is about some ass backwards law that you will never need to know you have to worry.

I'm thinking about getting my motorcycle learners. I already have my full class 5 (car license clear of my probationary period). I dunno how your system works out there in Ontario land.

Peace

btw, I'm completely off topic. I'm not a big fiction reader, I don't find I'm good at reading fiction. Give me a technical book, and I can read it easy... not so good with fiction.

Edited by ToadMan

Driver's G1 eh? Lauren and Erin how old are you? I just got my G1 a few months ago, yeah the signs are the easy part. You should take the test on the computer instead of on paper b/c it's worded really crappily on paper (comp has illustrations).

im not a fiction person myself- but i think i could pull it off.

and my birthday was last month, im just taking my time haha. been too busy to read the manual. this is how our system works:

g1- beginners. you can drive a car, but only when a person with 4 yrs driving experience is in the front seat with you. you can't drink or be on the road from midnight to 5 am and you can't go on mayjor highways and freeways, like the 400 series.

g2- you can drive alone and you can't have any alcohol. you can go on any road at anytime. they are strict on g2ers though. more rules apply, but not big ones.

g- full license

i guess its better then some systems.