Shiri

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

You didn't anticipate that it would be bad? ;)

I DID anticipate it to be bad. Just not terrible. I went with a couple friends and we weren't expecting much anyway...but it really sucked. I like a few parody movies like the scary movie series though.

Across the Universe

I will admit to some disappointment at first, as it wasn't quite what I thought it would be. I was picturing a full on Moulin Rouge thing, but it wasn't nearly as wild as I was lead to believe. Having said that, the production numbers were fantastic, and although it wasn't as wild as I hoped, I adored how I thought the character of Max was going to be some kind of antagonist and was proven completely wrong. (The songs are about peace and love...why in the Hell would they have a bad guy? Duh.)

Batman Beings for the 15th time.

Best Batman movie ever, well until the Dark Knight comes out.

Nuh-uh... Batman Returns is the best ;) But I'm looking forward to the Dark Knight. It'll be awesome, I'm sure of that.

But last night I watched Beetlejuice for like the 1000 time. It's the best :angry: