Shiri

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Watched There Will be Blood last week. Daniel Day Lewis is incredible in it.

Watched Cloverfield today, thought it was intense.

Also watched Jarhead today, it makes me laugh a lot even though it probably shouldn't.

Now watching Juno for the second time this week, love it.

Dana Carvey is Brilliant!!!! I concur!!!

IRON MAN WAS BOMBASTIC, INTERGALACTIC, INCREDIBLE, INSANE, AWESOME!!!! 25 years ago, I read my first Iron Man comic, a dream was born, someday, he would get his own movie, and on 2nd day, of the 25th year, IT WAS GOOD!!! GODDAMNED GOOD!!! AND I'm SEEING IT AGAIN TOMORROW!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!

IRON MAN WAS BOMBASTIC, INTERGALACTIC, INCREDIBLE, INSANE, AWESOME!!!! 25 years ago, I read my first Iron Man comic, a dream was born, someday, he would get his own movie, and on 2nd day, of the 25th year, IT WAS GOOD!!! GODDAMNED GOOD!!! AND I'm SEEING IT AGAIN TOMORROW!!!!! HELL YEAH!!!!

I second that movement.

!!!

Jarrod, I hate you now! with all my heart and soul I hate you!

Iron Man is not my favorite super hero movie. All three X-men movies put together aren't as good as it. same goes for spider-man, fantastic four, hulk, punnisher, batman and superman!!! The movie was amazing!!! (especially if you stayed until after the credits)

I have just seen it for the third time!!!! IT IS KICKASS!!! It's like if Matt Good invited me on stage to play bass for Near Fantastica and Everything is Automatic. I mean it's that awesome, and yes the end is just fucking awesome!!!!!

Did anyone catch Rhodey, when he looking at the silver armor, WAR MACHINE BABY!!!!!!!!

Did anyone catch Rhodey, when he looking at the silver armor, WAR MACHINE BABY!!!!!!!!

Yup, but I read online that he won't be warmachine until the 3rd movie, because they might want to do some stuff branching off of Mandarin in the second one.

I'd heard that too, but if they pay attention to the audience reaction, we might get lucky. Also, did anyone not catch the significance of the terrorists being called the 10 rings?? 10 rings = Mandarin. Chow Yun Fat anyone?

Also, did anyone not catch the significance of the terrorists being called the 10 rings?? 10 rings = Mandarin.

I didn't catch that before!

The problem is that Mandarin was a play on communism back in the day. But maybe they can link it to China's up-and-coming economy, pollution, or contaminated products. *shrug*

Edited by decomposinglight