-INS-

My Sex

Fuck this. For the next 3 days only, I'm offering my sex for 3 easy payments of $29.99!! That's 40% off the retail price. BUT WAIT!! For you, my favorite customers, act now and I will throw in dinner and a movie absolutely free!! Thats right, my sex with dinner and a movie for only 3 easy payments of $29.99.

And if you order in the next 24 hours, I'll even throw in a free back/foot massage. That's a $49.99 value ABSOLUTELY FREE!! But hurry, quantites are limited.

Fuck this. For the next 3 days only, I'm offering my sex for 3 easy payments of $29.99!! That's 40% off the retail price. BUT WAIT!! For you, my favorite customers, act now and I will throw in dinner and a movie absolutely free!! Thats right, my sex with dinner and a movie for only 3 easy payments of $29.99.

And if you order in the next 24 hours, I'll even throw in a free back/foot massage. That's a $49.99 value ABSOLUTELY FREE!! But hurry, quantites are limited.

is it back AND foot massage? or is it one or the other?

is it back AND foot massage? or is it one or the other?

And Adam, it's not a wager, it's the deal of the lifetime!! But hurry, supplies are limited.

For you, my dearest customer, I can make it a foot and back massage.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.