LexyGirl

Cereal

It depends. I have periods of certain cereal and I switch whenever I get bored with them. My current favorites are:

Cheerios

cheerios-honey-nut.jpg

and Honey Bunches Of Oats with almonds

honeybunchalmonds.jpg

Yummy.

Edited by designate

I'm a very big fan of cereal. If I go without eating it after I wake up I stop wanting to live. Last year in residence I decided to hang every empty cereal box I had from the ceiling, but by christmas there were too many and I realized hanging garbage from the ceiling wasn't that cool. I'm currently on Lucky Charms, but today I bought Raisin Bran for when I finish the LC.

Oh man, cereal is in my top 3 favourite foods ever. I absolutly LOVE it. Some favourites include Oatmeal Crisp, Mini Wheats, Sugar Crisp, Apple Cinnamon Cherrios and Lucky Charms.

Here's a technique for all you marshmallow lovers; when eating Lucky Charms or ALpha Bits with marshmallows, eat all of the grain bits first, and do it slowly and deliberately. You should now be left with a bowl of marshmallows and puprple-ish milk. Eating a spoon entirely of marshmallows is simply friggin delicious, and drinking the milk afterwards is great. Also, mixing of cereals is very often very good. One of the best mixtures I've discovered is Frosted Mini Wheats mixed with olden Honey Shreddies. They compliment each other perfectly. Enjoy!

i like cereal.. quite a bit.. i don't eat it much these days, as itis rare that i eat breakfast at all... but lucky charms, corn pops, special k, honey nut cheerios, and corn flakes (w/a bit of sugar) are all especially good... and the old "formula" of cookie crisp was awesome... but they've since changed the recipe.. and i don't like it much at all...

question tho... what is/are "shreddies"??? in reading, i just assumed it was similar to shredded wheat (either a slang for or just a generic or whatever)... but googling i find that i am wrong... strange to hear of a "NEW" cereal at this stage in the game that isn't really new.. heh

I'm a huge fan of cereal. In high school, i used to eat a few bowls for breakfast, a few bowls when i came home from school, and then a bowl or 2 before i went to bed.

HELL YEAH!!!!

I enjoy sugary and non-sugary cereals as long as they taste good. I usually mix a healthy cereal with a sugary cereal. Saves money and mixes things up so i don't get bored of the cereals as quickly.

Right now i'm eating this Kelloggs cereal with dried banana chips in it, plus PC raisin bran (has much more raisins than kelloggs).

p.s. i am currently distressed at the lack of prizes and/or toys that come in cereal these years.