AnOceanPearl

Single Line Of An Mg Song That Just Stands Out

Lay the address on us Geoff so we can check it out. Have I mentioned that you being on here is really kewl?

I really love the way you sound on Symbolistic White Walls and Vermillion, very prominant. A lot of times, the weight of the bass gets over produced down to a murmur, it's one of things I've always appreciated about MGB.

Thank you for hanging out with us.

Edited by bishopx

So do it!!! Ain't we taught you nuthin', boy!!!!LOL!!!

Really, send me some stuff...

Don't try so hard. Just try HARD!!!

Honestly, I've tried to bring myself to do things and try to follow my dreams but I've got terrible stage fright. I'm not even sure how to overcome it.

I've always found singing to be very therapeutic and I've been told I'm a good singer (though I found I've gotten worse since I quit smoking) but the idea of putting myself out there for people to judge and put down seems to make me the most afraid.

Of course, I hear a lot of the shit that gets played on the radio and think "well, they suck and they made it, maybe there IS hope for me"

Hopefully someday I'll just say fuck it and go for the gold.

I can't do shit if I ain't got a guitar strapped on me.If I can sing in front of people YOU can sing in front of people.

Hey, if they paid to get in....they're there to see you.Have fun and don't worry about what happens!!!!Live stuff flys by so fast that if ya' flub a note no one cares....trust me.I flub alot of shit!!!! ;) Even songs I wrote... :angry:

Chris where did you get Near Fantastica live from, and can you hook me up?

it's an entire bootleg show someone here hooked me up with a while back (sorry whoever it was, i can't remember) Oct 11, 2005 Stages,Kingston. of course, i'll pass it along. just let me get fully awake first.

"...and the evening news people sat in their chairs and waited for their make-up, and the police controlling the crowd on the street, well they didn't think to look up, and it suddenly seemed that the world would turn the other way, as if the sun had come out and then changing the darkness into day, and perhaps we are most peaceful when our sanity's on edge, cause no one bothered to wonder who the guy was, standing on the ledge, so you just don't look down, don't look down, don't look down, it'll go away, don't look down, don't look down, don't look down just...push"

one of the best "lines" (i guess) ever