jer

Will The Canucks Make The Playoffs?

Will the Canucks make the 2006 NHL playoffs?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Canucks make the 2006 NHL playoffs?

• Yes
    • No

so im a hardcore avalanche fan, and the canucks suck. they will not make the 'offs. also i am a calgary native, but i do not think that the flames will advance past the first round, especaially if its against my boys. GO AVS!!

edmonton lost today and is up 2 points on vancouver. vancouver has a game in hand and more wins overall than edmonton. as long as edmonton only wins one more game this season, and vancouver wins two... either both against san jose this week, or one then one against colorado, we're in.

i was at the game last night, im going to the game tomorrow... this is the most exciting hockey ive seen since 94.

ahah im just joshin' ya. my firends used to alwyas ask me that. when i said something. so it wasnt to be a jerk, just a jerk joke. anwyays, like i mentioned above, the avs will win the cup, and the flames will not make it past the first round. 20$

I hope they don't, only because nothing would make me happier than to see Crawford fired forever. That man has no right being a coach anywhere. Yes, I am still bitter about his shootout "choices" in '98. Very bitter.

However, I don't think at this point they are going to pull it out. After that loss to SJ things are looking bleak.

I hope they don't, only because nothing would make me happier than to see Crawford fired forever. That man has no right being a coach anywhere. Yes, I am still bitter about his shootout "choices" in '98. Very bitter.

However, I don't think at this point they are going to pull it out. After that loss to SJ things are looking bleak.

Holy crap man, get over it. Gretzky wouldn't have done any better than bourque anyway. If anyone is to blame, is it the players for either not going high or trying to go high and missing the net. Also, Crawford is the second youngest coach to reach 400 wins, so obviously he is not a total idiot. While I wouldn't mind seeing him get fired (if they miss the playoffs he definitely will) if they replaced him with Ted Nolan or Brent Sutter, and word is Sutter is off to NYI. Other than those two, there isn't anyone worthy of the job.

I hope the Canucks send Bertuzzi and other great players to their under-club AHL's Manitoba Moose as they have made the playoffs this year. One can dream.

Yeah i'm sure Bertuzzi would love to play on an AHL team instead of playing golf or punching people in the back of the head.