dancing_invisible

Snakes On A Plane

This movie is gonna be fucking terrible in every way and yet certain people are gonna love it.

It reminds me of a modern day Rocky Horror Picture Show (except not on the same level probably.) And it's not even out yet!

Edited by Prometheon

Guest jsunC

i think this movie is gonna be a box office hit just because people will see it, just to laugh AT it.

"it's just so crazy it might work"

Edited by jsunC

I've heard that they are putting in the line "there are mother fuckin snakes on this mother fuckin plane" just because Fans wanted it in there. It's already a cult, just look up the movie on google or something or youtube and you'll get a tonne of stuff.

I always wonder why nobody during the entire film-making process doesn't stop and say, "Maybe this isn't something that'll make a very good movie." Not that I could expect every movie to be deep, or moving or otherwise amazing but I don't think it's too much to expect that someone somewhere apply at least some kind of standard.

Guest jsunC

it's a fucking jedi fighting snakes and terrorists on the plane. This is the action blockbuster we've all been waiting for ;)

I want this movie to be shown on planes. It's going to be awesome.

Captain: Uh, folks, sorry to interrupt, but it appears we have snakes on the pane.

Passengers: Lollerskates!

Captain: This is no joke. THERE ARE MOTHERFUCKIN' SNAKES ON THIS MOTHERFUCKIN' PLANE!

Stewardesses: [toss fake/real snakes into aisles]

I think some people here need to understand that sometimes movies are made to be lighthearted and not serious oscar hopefulls. This is obviously going to be a movie in the mode of say, 8-Legged Freaks. It's a farce, it'll have a lot of scary shock scenes, and a lot of lame jokes, and it will be awesome.