Ryan44

Driving

did you just need two points or something?!?

Haha!! This is great.

Normally i drive with my thumbs hooked at the bottom of the wheel, or with the right hand on the wheel and the left lounging on the window ledge dealy... hand surfing optional.

ya the thumsb thing is good too, i do it as well, and sometimes to show off to all the chicks. i put one arm on top, and then lean more in the middle. i look like a G-Thug.ahha, my car is a 1992 Chev Cavalier Z-24.BLACK!!!

i used to love steering with my knees, but the steering wheel on my new car is a bit smaller and the seats are really low, so theres about 2 inches between the bottom of the wheel and my leg.

the only good thing about automatic (which i assume you drive,kipper) is for the airdrum playing.

i drive automatic now, i used to drive standard. but i got sick of it driving in stop and go traffic, so screw standard, its fun when there are less people on the road. but it seems that every streeet has construction or an accident, so im always stopped. GAY!

I drive on the left side of the road when I am on the Inland Island Highway in the summer going well over the speed limit.

I'm a decent driver except when I'm singing to Pearl Jam or Savage Garden and almost go off the Comox Valley Parkway and "forget" to use my blinkers.

I only have my Learners ;)

I love driving at like, 2 in the morning, seeing a red light, and just saying "I don't obey you" and running it. It's such a rush for some stupid reason.

exactly.

and the best part is, everyone seems to think that running a red light is the very worst thing you can do while driving. i told my buddy to do it, and he looked at me like i was insane... meanwhile he has no problem going 100+ in a 50 zone.

learn heel-toe shifting, my friend.

Or power shifting! No cluch involved so you can tan your left foot on a sunny day!

I'm a standard girl and I wouldn't have it any other way!

I like control!

PS I run the same 4-way stop almost every night, but when I come to it during the day I almost run it by default. ;)

Edited by glo

i drive at 10 and 2 or whatever it is if i'm not going far but if its a longer distance, my arms rest on my legs and i hold the wheel at that bottom. a friend tried to teach me to use a standard 4 wheeler (i'm sure it's quite different from a car) and i failed miserably.

i drive at 10 and 2 or whatever it is if i'm not going far but if its a longer distance, my arms rest on my legs and i hold the wheel at that bottom. a friend tried to teach me to use a standard 4 wheeler (i'm sure it's quite different from a car) and i failed miserably.

Proper driving position is with your hands at the SIDES of the wheel. You lose control and dexterity when you have your hands towards the top. Plus, it just looks stupid.

I drive with feet and hands. Hands always at the sides of the wheel. Except for longer trips, then I use only my left hand because the car I drive doesn't have an armrest on the right side. I also use cruise control whenever I'm on the vast wasteland that is the 401 West of Toronto.

It's different, yes, but the basic concept of clutching and shifting is there. I drive automatic, but I do have the dirt bike background to drive standard. Not well, I would assume., but it's there.

unless I'm turning I only use one hand to steer- usually at the bottom of the wheel cause im too lazy to lift my arm- and with the other hand i fuck around with my radio. ( I don't have a cd player )

I think it's dangerous to drive with both hands. each hand is controlled by a different part of the brain, you're more likely to fuck up in an emergency.

And I'm sick of dodging chinese drivers. pacific mall is a death trap, ( for anyone who knows what I'm talking about)

Proper driving position is with your hands at the SIDES of the wheel. You lose control and dexterity when you have your hands towards the top. Plus, it just looks stupid.

I drive with feet and hands. Hands always at the sides of the wheel. Except for longer trips, then I use only my left hand because the car I drive doesn't have an armrest on the right side. I also use cruise control whenever I'm on the vast wasteland that is the 401 West of Toronto.

i do drive with my hands at the side. maybe 10 and 2 wasn't what i wanted to say. i didn't take time to picture it.

i'm not allowed to use cruise control yet. i still have only a g1 because i'm being too lazy to book a g2 appointment.

I'm a decent driver except when I'm singing to Pearl Jam or Savage Garden and almost go off the Comox Valley Parkway and "forget" to use my blinkers.

I totally grew up in Courtenay.

*grins*

;)

You lie...

I lived in Black Creek....