Ryan44

Driving

oy i drove with lots of anger on the way home from work today, anothe long ass day. i drove yasa home!!! woo. and the avs just lost, they got swept, im depressed.

auto is better for lazy folk like myself.

Guest jsunC

I was driving behind an old guy today on the way home from work. He was driving 10 kilometres an hour for about half a mile. I was ever so pissed.

i learnt how to drive a standard today, while eating a plum.

pure talent.

i hate when juice from fruit drips and lands on the breast filled part of my shirt.

Edited by Lauren

I wont lie... i walk everywhere I can. I mean, it's a great way to slow down the mile-a-minute stresses of day to day life. Y'get outside, in some fresh air, y'can be alone with your thoughts, y'save a bit in the ol'wallet area... all and all walking is great.

mmmm

What are we talking about again?

I like to ride my bike to work... I act like a car when I want to, and a pedestrian when it suits me. i.e. I only stop for read likes if I have to.

I wont lie... i walk everywhere I can. I mean, it's a great way to slow down the mile-a-minute stresses of day to day life. Y'get outside, in some fresh air, y'can be alone with your thoughts, y'save a bit in the ol'wallet area... all and all walking is great.

You live in Oshawa. There's nowhere to walk to.

My best driving feat is driving stick in rush hour stop & go, eating McNuggets and holding the s&s sauce in my left hand the whole time. I called that the after-school special (usually once a week in College).

My overall preference is driving with my left at the top of the wheel and the right relaxing/playing with the stereo. If I'm driving long distances I will sometimes drive with my left foot or rest my left foot on the dash/left heater area.

P. S. And I love it when fruit juice drips in between the shirt (of my gf) so I can go juice diving ;)

EDIT: P. S. S. Ya Oshawa sucks! The only places to go are the polluted lake/beach or Le 'Snatch' (No not a strip joint, they got rid of them all).

Edited by Hoverball