buffalo77

Summer Plans

do you think perhaps they would let me have a job doing that even if it isn't allowed? i am special, you know.

most golf courses hire young ladies such as yourself to drive a golf cart equipped with a beer filled cooler from hole to hole to sell to thirsty golfers. not only do you get to drive around a golf course all day in a golf cart, you get cash tips from rich men. its a good job, i'd say.

Edited by one_trick_pony

I've heard those cart-driving people disable the speed limiter and go nuts with the cars. My cousin's boyfriend once managed to tip one of the damn things right over.

3 words: 'Jackass: The Movie'

I've heard those cart-driving people disable the speed limiter and go nuts with the cars.  My cousin's boyfriend once managed to tip one of the damn things right over.

3 words: 'Jackass: The Movie'

Or Jackass #2

My plans involve an excursion around western Canada.

Suicide!!!

Well, i think i'm actually going to spensd some time in ontario, because my grandfather died may ninth and then my grandmother fell and broke her arm. she just cannot live alone. She's moving to some place on Lake Huron that has a name that starts with a 'b' but i can't remember... anyone want to meet up haha?