Ryan44

What Famous Band Do You Hate Most?

I hate Black Eyed Peas. So many of there songs are so lazy and repetitive. Like the one where they sing/rap over Misirlou, I mean give me a break. If there are four people in your group, how hard can it be to come up with your own music?

AC/DC are horrible. I mean, they are my most hated bands of all time.

I don't like Led Zepplin purly because they were way too overplayed at my high school and where I lived. If I didn't have to hear them all the time back in the day, I would really like them now. They are great, but I just can't stand them right now.

Black eyed peas started bad and just keep getting worse.

nickelback = okay sometimes, but Saving me is quite possibly one of the most overplayed, annoying songs I've ever heard

I really hate Fallout Boy. I don't think it (and I hope it can't) get any worse than that.

-God damn I hate Fallout Boy, Hedly, and any piece of shit of the like.

-Also, I've always hated Alexisonfire and all bands that sound like them.

-Green day pisses me off too. What an annoying voice and their music is so damn lame.

-The closest thing to rap/hip hop I'll listen to is Gorillaz. I wanna kill Fifty Cent, and Kanye West. (Gorillaz kick ass though)

-Does anyone else like how serious Simple plan and Good Charlotte take themselves?

-Nickelback, Default, Stained etc., are so.... I don't even know. Their voices are all halfway to Creed and all the music sounds so bland, predictable and just extremely lame overall.

-By god! Creed fucking sucks.

-AC/DC blow so much but people still worship them. OMG, CAN YOU PLAY THUNDERSTRUCK??!?!?

-Avril Lavign, the Simpson's, Xtina can die.

-Rhianna, Gwn Stefani, Ciara and all the other hip hop princesses that are infuencing my little sister can all die.

-And now introducing to the music scene.... PARIS HILTON!!

This could literally go on and on. The greater majority of music is horrible.

-God damn I hate Fallout Boy, Hedly, and any piece of shit of the like.

-Also, I've always hated Alexisonfire and all bands that sound like them.

-Green day pisses me off too. What an annoying voice and their music is so damn lame.

-The closest thing to rap/hip hop I'll listen to is Gorillaz. I wanna kill Fifty Cent, and Kanye West. (Gorillaz kick ass though)

-Does anyone else like how serious Simple plan and Good Charlotte take themselves?

-Nickelback, Default, Stained etc., are so.... I don't even know. Their voices are all halfway to Creed and all the music sounds so bland, predictable and just extremely lame overall.

-By god! Creed fucking sucks.

-AC/DC blow so much but people still worship them. OMG, CAN YOU PLAY THUNDERSTRUCK??!?!?

-Avril Lavign, the Simpson's, Xtina can die.

-Rhianna, Gwn Stefani, Ciara and all the other hip hop princesses that are infuencing my little sister can all die.

-And now introducing to the music scene.... PARIS HILTON!!

This could literally go on and on. The greater majority of music is horrible.

wow well put. i agree with most of it. AC/DC is getting on my nerves alot, i used to be a huge fan of em. and i still like nickelback, but i am also getting bored of them, they need a new cd to keep me as a fan.

Fallout Boy

Simple Plan

Good Charlotte

AC/DC

The Rolling Stones

U2

Alexisonfire

Arctic Monkeys

Green Day

Nickelback

Staind

Creed

Pearl Jam

Def Leopard

Hedley

Billy Talent

Pretty much all hip hop, rap and country

That's all I can get off the top of my head

Alright, how can anyone who liked Franz's first album not like the second? It's so much better than their first one. Maybe it's because they did a true second album and didn't do the same album twice like Nickleback constantly does. The Hives are also awesome for the same reasons. AC/DC are fine, they just need to do a truly new album. U2, and Led Zeppelin are what they are not bad not great. Beyond that I don't get the point of all these I hate threads. I used to go on all the time about how all these bands suck, but it's far more important which bands rock.

Guest Prosis

I'm a complete asshole when it comes to music, extreme acute musical tastes:

Nickelback (duh)

The Strokes

Evanescence (whatever happened to them...her...)

James Blunt

Madonna

System of a Down

Radiohead (post OK Computer)

The Darkness

Bloodhound Gang

Matthew Good (just kidding ;))

Much much more that don't come to mind

Edited by Prosis

...... U2, and Led Zeppelin are what they are not bad not great ...... I used to go on all the time about how all these bands suck, but it's far more important which bands rock.

I somewhat agree. I guess Led Zeppelin isn't SOOO bad, but it's definately not something I'd put in over say... Near everything else. They're worshiped by so many though... I just can't really see why. I think it's cause if people think they like old music, they go for those iconic bands, kinda like AC/DC.

U2 have some cool songs, but when they released 'How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb' they became dead to me. Worst. Album. Ever. Maybe.

And it's a lot easier to be a hater, and it's a lot easier to list music hated than music loved.