ADAMALLO

Which Mg Tunes (if Any) Do You Dislike?

Guest jsunC

Oh my, i had no idea this many people disliked I, the throw away. Fucking awesome song, i love it.

I agree with corrin, i'm not a fan of LIttle terror, and the only other song i'm not a fan of is In a World Called Catastrophe. Although sometimes i'm in the mood for it, and i enjoy it.

I like all of the tracks but there are some songs I listen to less than others...

Fearless

Strangest One of All

Middle Class Gangsters

Change of Season

I Miss New Wave

In A World Called Catastrophe

Song For The Girl

Little Terror

Blue Skies Over Badlands

Change of Season and Blue Skies Over Badlands mostly because I listen to music on the bus mainly and I'll probably fall asleep on my way to work if I put them on.

the only song off of any of his CD's that I can gurantee you that I will skip every time it comes on is Every Name Is My Name. Fuck, I HATE that song. I know, I know... some people might say that makes me a bad Good fan (get it?) but that is one of my least favorite songs of all time.

thats good then because of everyone else (based on your craziness over Matt that I read about in the uber-fan thread there) I thought you were the most likely to kill me for my severe dislike of that track.

*phew*

Nah, see I allow opinions, because while I like most of his stuff, he's not magical. I just have some wacked out priorities in life. Matthew Good CD's and concerts are the top. My last three boyfriends have accused me of liking my CD's more than them... ;) But I maintain that I'm just a normal fan.

Actually, I'm more of a "Weapon" girl. I know it's a single and now I look like a pedestrian fan, but the video elevated weapon past its original brilliance to some other category. I'm thinking of getting a tattoo that says "weapon"...

Okay, if you were a Matt Good song, you'd be Weapon. I love it too.

...Does that mean that I love you?

on second though, Weapon seems to be pretty cool, but I have to get to know Weapon better before I can say I love Weapon.

HA HA! DOUBLE MEANINGS!

weapon is his best song. that is not opinion

i dislike

my life as a circus clown

fated

little terror

in a world called catastrophe

its been a while since i was your man

all together

anti pop

flight recorder from viking

jenni's song

house of smoke and mirrors

that is all i can think of right now.

weapon is his best song. that is not opinion

Yes, it is an opinion, just because someone believes something, that does not make it a fact.

Thats Right Christians, I'm talking to you too!

Edited by Hyphnip