Guest some guy

Alrighty, So How Does This Throw Ya?

I've been to Tim Horton's throughout Winnipeg and a few in BC. None of them took Interac.

PS. I live in Winnipeg. As The Weakerthans would say, it's One Great City!

I'm not sure how I feel about that song. Do they really hate Winnipeg?

I'd be so fuckin mad, you're fuckin 17 YOU are basically an adult and they pull this shit? It's not like you spent the money on booze and hookers, and you earned that money so if you really wanted to you can spend it on hookers and booze and thats your fuckin decision.

Edited by Stryfe

Guest apsham
errr, I believe all reasonable information has come out here...

One question, why do you keep your pin written down dude? That is "universally stupid"

Ahh, I wrote it down initially when I got the card, I don't even know where they found it to be honest, I thought I threw that out.

And about something stated earlier, they found my balance through just the use of the banks ATM, so yeah he didn't even have to see a teller. They insist that my mother's name is still on the account, but that was taken off when I first got the card and had direct deposit on it, and I HAD to be the only one signed on. That usually shuts them up for a while.

When I first got a bank account my mom was cosigned on it...but that was in grade 8. When she took off on us I was 15, I walked into the bank and asked to speak to someone about chaning my bank account. I told them the situation that my mom left and that I want her name off of it, but they couldn't do it without her signature as it were so they did a work around. Opened up a new account and I was the only person able to touch that account, worked out great and it only took 30min or so.

Man if I were you I'd go straight to the bank and get a new card, to hell with them if they are gonna pull that shit over helpin out a good friend. If my rents did that I'd rip a strip into them, it's your money, you've earned it and you did something great and very responsible with your own money.

Goodluck with everything man, things will be interesting for a while.

i am confused as all hell. names have changed. damn u chris and brandon, turn back your names. ARGH

it took me so long to actually figure out that u guys switched it up, but it takes more than that to fool me. no more tom-fool-er-y

So, you say that Tim Horton's takes debit where you live? Hell, I've never seen that here. That's fucked.

where do you love? Fling Flong manitoba?

ive never seen a timmies that took debit

So, you say that Tim Horton's takes debit where you live? Hell, I've never seen that here. That's fucked.

where do you love? Fling Flong manitoba?

ive never seen a timmies that took debit

Come to think of it, neither have I