No, apparently one of the brothers left/was fired from the band. There appears to be a disagreement from both sides as to what really went down. He was replaced with their brother in law. I need to get the new one too.

Now for a complaint. I purchased my Rush pre-order from Music Today.com...It failed to show up as it was supposed to yesterday. To say that I'm deeply pissed would be the understatement of the year. If any of you use this horrendous service of anything, I suggest you find another resource, they bloody well suck.

Edited by bishopx

i went looking for buffalo tom's 'birdbrain'. four cd stores later, i came home with:

john butler trio - grand national (i didn't know he had a new album!!! i'm stoked to finish ripping it!!!)

buffalo tom - sleepy eyed

buffalo tom - smitten

-i didn't find birdbrain ;)

hear the new Rush album is actually one of their best... Your thoughts Charles?

Having had the pleasure of listening to it pretty much constantly since it arrived I can honestly agree!!!!

It's definitely in the Top 10. I would put it at number 7 right now. Everyone is in top form, and Alex Lifeson is really shining on this one. A lot of the time he falls into the background under a wall of reverb, allowing Geddy and Neil to kind of drive. His acoustic playing is amazing here. Unless he plays "Different Strings" live, you don't really get to see just how good he is. On this Disc and Vapor Trails, they send a message to the world to remind us all why so many of the Top bands of the last 10 - 15 years claim them as influences.

Bonnie Raitt - Nick Of Time(I'm working with a female singer/guitarist who likes to use her stuff for covers)

Nuclear Assault - Third World Genocide!!!

Edited by bishopx

not happenin'. i can upload his old one, if you like, but if you already know you like vic ruggiero and you want the new stuff, go to interpunk.com and order it yourself ;) or wait a couple years and i won't feel like i'm screwing over the little guy by giving away his music.