I was watching SNL and she was the musical guest tonight. I'd actually forgotten all about her, I used to listen to her all the time and then my brother stole my Bjork cds. I should get those back.

any other fans up in here?

The drummer from lightning bolt is on her new album.

She has a few good songs here and there...I wouldn't buy an album of hers at this point in time though.

I've seen it all with thom yorke imo

My friend is trying to get me to go to a Bjork concert that's coming up... I haven't heard enough of her to say if I like the music or not.

I've heard songs that make me want to kill myself, but then there's songs like Hyper Ballad that are actually pretty sweet.

My friend is trying to get me to go to a Bjork concert that's coming up... I haven't heard enough of her to say if I like the music or not.

I've heard songs that make me want to kill myself, but then there's songs like Hyper Ballad that are actually pretty sweet.

i love that avatar!

don't go, by the way. you will have nightmares for the rest of your life because she is so fucking creepy.

i love that avatar!

don't go, by the way. you will have nightmares for the rest of your life because she is so fucking creepy.

Thanks!

Haha, for serious? I was thinking of going for the hell of it, but I don't know if lifelong mental trauma is worth it. Thanks for the heads up?

And yeah, Hyper Ballad is the only song of hers I've listened to more than once, it's pretty damn sweet IMO. Don't think I've heard this Jogo or whatever song though.