dancing_invisible

Spider-man 3

I've seen it 3 times ;) It's amazing.

amazing isn't the word that should be used, it should be "cheesie"

it is the worst spider-man movie out of the three of them

amazing isn't the word that should be used, it should be "cheesie"

it is the worst spider-man movie out of the three of them

VERY cheesie, and YES definately the worst of the three. They're progressively getting worse I think...

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
The whole venom suit changing Parker into the lead singer of an emo band... What the hell? And the whole confident strutting and hand gun finger gestures to all the ladies... WHAT THE HELL. And then Eddie Brock DIES(. WTF. I'm tired of comic book movies being fucked up like this.

It'd be cool if comic book movies could interact with each other like in the comics and cartoons. Like, The Fantastic Four can NEVER interact with the Spider-Man movies. All the stuff with the Secret Wars, impossible to do. Seriously, what are they going to do with the X-Men movies now!??! If cyclops is dead... How are they to introduce Cabal etc. etc.?

well lets face it, the only comic book movies that came out in the last 10 years that were really Really REALLY good were; Batman Begins and Superman. and why were they good? because they tired to be good instead of trying to be funny.

It'd be cool if comic book movies could interact with each other like in the comics and cartoons. Like, The Fantastic Four can NEVER interact with the Spider-Man movies. All the stuff with the Secret Wars, impossible to do. Seriously, what are they going to do with the X-Men movies now!??! If cyclops is dead... How are they to introduce Cabal etc. etc.?

That's just what these movies need, more characters to pay attention to.

The reason I enjoy seeing comoc book movies is to see how the story is adapted to the screen. I don't want to see comic book continuity, I want to see a good movie.

Spidey 3 would be better if it just focused on Harry and the Sandman, and left Venom to his own movie.

I didn't like Superman. X-Men 3 was alright, better than most. Batman Begins was sweet.

CaptainRocket: Have you followed the comics at all? I don't know, but the way they change things bothers me. If they kept true to t he actual story, I think it WOULD be a good movie, them twisting it to try and make it better is what makes all these superhero movies complete shit.

I think a major problem is that if the movies kept true to the comics, people who don't know the story, or the heroes and villains may not understand things, or would think it's kinda lame. Instead they make is friendly to them, easy to grasp.

i am a person who reads a lot of comics and I realized that they'll never be able to make the movies like they do the comics. in movies, you have a relatively short time to familiarize yourself with the characters whereas in the comics, characters are constantly changing and evolving.

you really have to shut off that part of your brain that says "THIS ISN'T HOW IT HAPPENED!" (which was hard during x-men 3)

I enjoyed the movie. There were a few parts of poor acting (crying espicially) where almost all the audience laughed out loud but overall it was good entertainment. Venom was way under developed but I really hope they won't make Spiderman 4.

Edited by Designate

the sandman story was awful.

a random particle generator in the middle of a field? with scientists who arent even watching their experiment?

"it must be a bird." no, a walmart sureillance system would clearly show its a MAN!

they screwed up the whole ben parker story by showing how it really happened w/ sandman as the actual killer. garbage.

I liked it and seriously the comics explanation of some things are pretty retarded too. Spiderman defeats the sandman in the comic using a fuckin vacuum cleaner for fucksake. That and anything irradiated can turn you into a hero/villian.

first of all, I'll just say that this movie was worth seeing. I enjoyed this movie more than the last 2, for whatever reason. parts of it were great and parts were terrible

thumbs up for...

- a great job in connecting the stories surrounding the 4 main characters

- best fight scenes in the trilogy (in my opinion)

- comedy -jameson, the host of the restaurant, parker turning into a swinger.

thumbs down for...

- the fake rip/skin on spider-man during the latter half. where was the costume guy on that one? they can make sandman look like that but they can't pull off a rip in is costume?

- everyone's acting

Let me say this: The Movie was great!!! I had to see it twice...the first time, 4 retarded assed, dumbfucking shitbags, brought their fucking infants???? Why the fuck would you bring a baby to a theatre????? What is the malfunction here? I demanded my money back. I love kids, but on what planet is it appropriate to subject the theatre going public to infants? Theatres really need to put an age limit on child entry. It's just not fair to the rest of the peopl;e in the theatre.

I loved the movie. My complaints:

1)What is with the constantly taking the mask off??? How do you explain that shit???

2)Killing venom/brock...not very bright. How can there be a Carnage without them?(This is what pissed me off about 2, killing off Doc Ock???

3)Harry is supposed to live longer, What the fuck? The chemicals from the goblin gas are supposed to make it possible for Normy to come back from the dead.

I'm going to see it again this week, I will have more to say I'm sure.

Stan Lee momment - NUFF SAID!!!!

Peter's pimp stroll...still laughing.