muffledscreams

Upcoming United States Shows

Crocodile Cafe

so i just found this article about how the venue that matt is scheduled to play in seattle in march just suddenly closed down. i hope he finds a new place to play here cuz i really want to see him!!

http://archives.seattletimes.nwsource.com/...=crocodile+cafe

-modedit: superthreaded

Edited by Crusader

thanks for the updates ;) [p.s. can you change the concert listing of the tractor tavern to be seattle, wa please? thanks]

so now i wonder if i need to buy a new ticket for this... :angry: i already bought one but it prominently states the old venue. the tractor tavern doesn't have any listings past feb 2nd yet. if i see anything i will be sure to post again! what a hassle, but i'm glad matt good has found a new venue so quickly!

oh, and i'm also asking ticketweb what to do about replacing tickets and such, so i will post any info i get!

Edited by muffledscreams

holy fucking shit new york city

I still don't regret flying to buffalo, but this is awesome.

So tickets are already available for purchase? How did you find this show listing when he didn't post it on his blog yet?

Edited by Gomo

I haven't been around here long enough to know about that, but whatever the case may be I'm just happy he's finally coming to my town.

Thanks for the info though! I shall now have faith.

Bought 2 tickets...I'll have someone to come with me this time instead of...flying to Buffalo by myself ;)

Edited by Gomo

I feel like Matt Good has to have some balls doing this tour. No fancy light shows and potentially more people at these shows that don't know him. I wonder if the shows will sell well and if he'll tone down the politics.

I guess he wouldn't do the tour if he thought tix wouldn't sell.

yeah i'm guessing it will draw fairly well. I can't speak for any other venue but the tin angel in philly is tiny it's like maybe 200 people. I can attest to it being in a good area in philly that's easy to find from the highways. parking shouldn't be terrible(but it is a big city) if anyone is need of more info on this show I can try to help.

Anyone know anything about the Cleveland show? area/venue etc etc...

Is there any plans of more shows crusader ?