Crusader

Jamie Lynn Is Preggers

Are you surprised that another Spears got knocked up?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Are you surprised that another Spears got knocked up?

• Yes
    • No
    • Time to call Maury

i'm surprised because she is 16 and has a pre-teen tv show. or had.

yeah because no 16 year old before her has ever gotten pregnant. i'm totally shocked.

and to the rest of you, i don't think you can loosely connect her pregnancy to her being "trailer trash."

Edited by borntohula

16 year olds don't typically get pregnant, especially when they play the good girl roll like she did. maybe if she was 25 and married, i wouldn't be surprised. and just because her sister is fucked up, doesn't mean she has to be fucked up.. until now, she has always seemed to have her shit together (not to say she doesn't now).

16 year olds don't typically get pregnant, especially when they play the good girl roll like she did. maybe if she was 25 and married, i wouldn't be surprised. and just because her sister is fucked up, doesn't mean she has to be fucked up.. until now, she has always seemed to have her shit together (not to say she doesn't now).

true enough.

hyphnip's avatar reminds me of lite brite.

Edited by borntohula

I'm somewhat disappointed...I thought for sure she was the opposite of her asshat sister...I do admit that I respect the message she's sending by taking responsibility for it...and even further, that she is making it clear that teen pregnancy is not a good thing. But overall...this isn't the best image to be sending to the millions of little ones who watch her on Nick.