sodamntired

There's Always One F---ing Car

Can we turn this into a thread about how delicious steak is?

for my Grandmothers 90th birthday we took her to Ruth Chris's steak house. Which apparently is some hugely famous high end steak house from the states. OF course they only serve (as they put it) Grade A prime FDA beef.

OMG the worst tasting steak I've ever had in my entire life!!!!

Alberta beef is soooooo much better lol

Okay to be fair I suppose its just what you're used to but grain fed beef >>>>>> corn fed anyday ;)

I don't care for Ruth Chris's either...not very tasty to be honest.

Texas Roadhouse though, can make the fuck of any meat they touch. Ribs that fall of the bone, steak done to perfection, chicken tender and juicy.

I have to say, that Alberta beef is pretty damned good.

I don't care for Ruth Chris's either...not very tasty to be honest.

Texas Roadhouse though, can make the fuck of any meat they touch. Ribs that fall of the bone, steak done to perfection, chicken tender and juicy.

I have to say, that Alberta beef is pretty damned good.

especially those alberta beef tacos AMIRITE GUYS???

especially those alberta beef tacos AMIRITE GUYS???

yes Albertan taco's >>>>>> Albertan sausages ;)

But thats just MY opinion :angry:

My father works of an Canadian division of an American company, and every so often he has to go down to Huston. Some of the stories he's told about the sizes of "small" steaks the they get served down there makes me sick just to think about it.

lol no wonder Houston's so fat :angry:

*edit* fixed spelling mistake :angry:

Edited by calgarydave

Change of scenery. Please don't mind the mess.

You might have noticed that a post you made on this topic no longer exists? It's not gone, it's just not here, look around, you might be surprised. And further to that, anything else on that same lines will end up in a similar receptacle.

;)

Edited by ToadMan

...down to Huston

and I stopped in San Antone

I passed up the station for the bus...

Was trying to find me something

But I wasn't sure just what

And I ended up with pockets full of dust.

(if we were talking in real-life, I'd have sang that in my head when you said those three words in succession.)

I LOVE steak, but only when it's well-done. Can't have none of that sloppy shite.

Steak is the only meat that I will eat with any pink. People I work with like their burgers medium, that shit scares the crap out of me. Maybe that's because you always get well done ground beef in Canada... from what I read the meet only needs to reach 160F internal temperature to kill the bacteria.

Steak is the only meat that I will eat with any pink. People I work with like their burgers medium, that shit scares the crap out of me. Maybe that's because you always get well done ground beef in Canada... from what I read the meet only needs to reach 160F internal temperature to kill the bacteria.

I echo your thoughts. Raw hamburger? No thanks. You don't even know what meat is in there sometimes!! At least with steak you know it's all the same source.

As long as we still in hotels with full service gyms...otherwise we'll be two fat fuckers by the end of it. Let's make that Famous Grouse, and Jim Beam, Cadillac, Armani, and Marquisjet. Cause after we eat, I'm gonna need to look good, when we burn it off with the ladies on the dance floor.