sodamntired

Swine Flu

Swine influenza (also swine flu) refers to influenza caused by any strain of the influenza virus endemic in pigs (swine). Strains endemic in swine are called swine influenza virus (SIV).

are you scared?

watching just the news, the dreaded Swine Flu is and will over-take the world. the sick will be seperated by the healthy. the ill will be sent to private camps. they will say, "oh, it's just a private hospital. why are there armed guards outside the hospital? that's the keep the healthy from getting in and spreading the flu. now you, just shhhhh, shhhh,shhhhut up. thank you.*

They don't want US talking about this, but no, no, you can't keep me silent. I have all the internet to post my intelligent thoughts I have acquired from watching national news, and talking with my best friends at the coffee houses, I know the truth.

*and I know this is nothing to fear. remember SARS epidemic??? Avian bird Flu????

you know 9/11 was caused by the Bush Administraten, right?????

edit: fixed title, weeks later - Sparq

Edited by Sparq

Given the panic this has caused, the targeted google ads are in very, very poor taste:

Swine Flu Rescue & Cure

The Only! Rescue And Cure For Swine Flu Protect Your Family Now

www.ResolveSwineFlu.com

Swine Flu Secrets

Protect Your Family From Swine Flu 2009 Swine Flu Guide Only

Edited by Sparq

Or the virus may have mutated and become less deadly.

When viruses mutate, it is to avoid being eradicated so this is highly unlikely.

Any pandemic needs to be taken seriously, but the media seems to be doing more harm than good. I am sick of people trying to hoard Tamiflu when they haven't even been to Mexico. I have to work all weekend to so I'm sure the hysteria will be even more heigthened and my job will be awesome.