Crusader

New Demos Going Up (Chaotic Neutral)

Yeah no sign of it yet. It's weird, when I ordered Arrows of Desire (autographed CD) from Maple Music a couple years ago my order history page said the item was not prepared for shipping, yet the CD arrived on the day the album was officially released. It was weird and I wasn't expecting it at all.

I really have no idea what their deal is but I would classify their service as very inconsistent over the years.

Edited by Gomo

Just got this email

Hi there! 

Thank you for pre-ordering Matthew Good - Chaotic Neutral 12'' Vinyl

We are writing to inform you that unfortunately there has been a  slight delay with Chaotic Neutral Vinyl due to issues beyond our control. Vinyl orders are now expected to begin shipping 
on November 23, 2015

Once your order ships you can expect to receive your order within the expected delivery time quoted for the shipping method you have selected. You will receive a shipment notification with a tracking number once your order has shipped. We sincerely apologize once again for the delay, and any inconvenience this may cause.

If you have any questions or concerns about your order, please do not hesitate to contact MapleMusic.com at[email protected] or by phone at 1-877-944-5144 or 416-961-1040. Our customer service representatives will be available to assist you during our regular business hours (Monday - Friday, 10 AM - 6 PM).

Thank you.         

Jessica Molina
MAPLEMUSIC.COM
2450 Victoria Park Ave., Suite 300

Toronto, Ontario  M2J 5H3

e:[email protected]

p: 416-718-6545

f: 416-718-4233
http://www.maplemusic.com

I think Cold Water and Los Alamos are really well done on the album.  The way the latter is done is growing on me.  I think I was just too attached to the nitty gritty of the demo and after a while of hearing the album version you start to forget exactly how the demo varies.  I really enjoy the dynamics of Girls In Black and Army of Lions.  AOL is far superior to the demo in my opinion.  It has such a commercial quality to it and a little bit of a retro sound, it's very interesting and enjoyable.  It kind of reminds me a bit of Audio of Being.  This album has such a nice mix of songs and sounds and Warne really does get a quality of sound that is nice to hear.

Never thought about the AOB-like sound until you pointed it out...Lions almost sounds like it could follow Man of Action.

Vinyl update

Hello Matthew Good fans,

Due to unforeseen complications out of our control, Matthew Good's Chaotic Neutral vinyl will not be shipping on the date previously promised. As of now, the new ship date is To Be Confirmed. As soon as we have further updates, we will share with you a new shipment date.

Once your order ships you will receive your order within the expected delivery time quoted for the shipping method you have selected. You will receive a shipment notification with a tracking number once your order has shipped. We sincerely apologize once again for the delay, and any inconvenience this may cause.

In the meantime please enjoy a digital download of the album

For those of you who purchased a physical CD copy of the album alongside vinyl, your CD will be shipping out today, Monday, November 23.

Edited by AnOceanPearl

Nevermind... Ignore my post, sorry. I am quite late on the 20+ track eh?

I was looking forward to playing the record during the holidays... But it looks like it has to wait. It might take a while tok because of Record Store Day. A lot of the pressing plants will be crazy busy.

Edited by Konez

Yeah, I would never get a vinyl from them. It's all good if you only get signed CDs from them though. I've never had no problems with signed MG and Sam Roberts Band CDs, by themselves.

Guest Idioteque

Honestly with the new reissues coming out, might as well suffer with Maple Music. Unless it's on Amazon or his label's main website anywhere else will probably be 2nd sellers charging extra.

If it gets a proper multi-store release, try HMV or London Drugs. They both have decent prices & they will order the albums for you to pick up at the store, no shipping charge.

I do not believe either of those stores are in the states.

That being said, if maple music doesn't have it, I doubt anyone else will either. Seems to be a production issue of sorts. Same thing happened with AOD, I would just sit tight.

Tony, in your case I would contact maple music about the CD. I received mine last week and I am way down here in Texas so surely you should have received yours by now.

Guest Idioteque

Oops sorry the U.S part went over my head, dead tired. Maple Music seems to be your best bet then.

I'll give them a message tomorrow. I'm more scared they are going to say if I didn't get it then it's lost so I'm out a signed CD.

Which I would just rebuttal that I should have gotten my CD months ago following the disastrous delays.