i'm indestructable

Matthew Good - In A Coma Due This Fall!

Guest Bimbly
yayyy... friday 13th rocksss!!

look at this douche bag trying to rack up posts to get NF store dollars. sickening.

It will be titled 'In A Coma – Matthew Good 1995-2005', so it looks like it won't just be MGB, but Matt solo as well. The site also says he'll be in the studio this week to record acoustic versions for some songs as well. Just by that little tidbit, it sounds kick ass already.

Edited by matrix

But is it a release of previously untouched tracks from that time? Or is it a greatest hits collection? I seem to recall matt posting two sample covers on his blog for the latter.

thanx for the info ;) I hope he includes more than just a set of singles (as mentioned in another post) although it will be nice to hear some singles in their acoustic version, as it is said in the blog

I'd LOVE to hear an acoustic version of my favorite song ever: the rat who would be king... I've heard the album version and live one already and it would be awesome to hear it in acoustic version