Dan #2

Star Wars Episode 3 (spoiler Alert!)

And if you've ever seen the Clone Wars cartoon, they show Obi-Wan, Mace and Yoda all kicking major ass. The cartoons show what Jedi should be like, Lucas has a more watered down version. If I were a Jedi, I'd be using Force powers all over the place, forget the lightsaber.

Over all I thought it was an incredible movie. but how is it that a jedi can take out a ton of droids on his own but when clones attack they all get they're asses kicked? Wouldn't they sence that they were being attacked? the clones seemed to surprise them every time. I thought the sick droid was lame too.

We're all trying to force logic into a movie that isn't about logic. The reason that they were picked off so fast is because, for the next chapters they had to be dead, and they were (at best) secondary characters who Lucus didn't want to waste a lot of scene time killing off...

i downloaded the seasons to clone wars, and it fills in a bunch of stuff that you may not have figured out in the movie.

general grievous got the cough when he was fleeing coruscant with palpatine. windu force 'crushed' his chest, and i guess that fucked shit up because he started to cough. (Robitussin!)

general grievous was however, extremely badass.

general grievous was however, extremely badass.

From Episode III, I got a very Hitler-during-the-days-before-the-fall-of-Berlin feel. Like he was all powerful, but it was all crumbling and he just refused to accept it while it's killing him.

This was quite possible the worst movie I have seen in my life.

Why people think this was actually decent is beyond me.

I'm so frustrated I can't even talk about it.

Edited by Maverick

oh, and was grand moff tarkin at the end Computer Generated?

I think he was computer generated, he looked almost exactly like the origional dead actor and had the blurry just not quite right look of CG.

I answered this earlier. Tarkin's not CG in that scene. It's Wayne Pygram in a lot of makeup. He played Scorpius in Farscape.

I'm going to see it yet again this afternoon. This time however, I'm going to see the movie baked. May the force be with me.

edit: and I mean not the police force

Edited by Gob

your opinion doesn't count anyway, because the only thing that you have ever admitted to liking is Ashley Simpson, you blind bastard.

your opinion doesn't count anyway, because the only thing that you have ever admitted to liking is Ashley Simpson, you blind bastard.

ashley simpson? jesus christ..

psyched to see SW3. all of my friends refuse to see it with me though. bitches.