sancco

David Letterman

Because I live in Australia, David Letterman is on at about 1am/2am most nights, probably cause of time difference or something. Is he popular over there? Cause I've gotta say most of his jokes are pretty lame. We've got a much better version over here, or so I'd like to think. Anyway is he actually talented or what?

Well I certainly enjoy him more than Leno.

Then again, Conan > *

Conan's not that great. Better than Letterman or Leno, but he relies on making stupid faces too much. He's better than that.

Can i nominate Jon Stewart? That man is a genius. Or maybe i should say his writers are geniuses.

I'd like to say that Letterman has some good set-piece bits, such as the Top 10 List and "Will it float?" (ahh, Grinder-Girl rulez!)

Leno, not so much. Conan is good, but I have started preferring Craig Fergusen over him - he's just so unprofessional that its hilarious! He accidently makes fun of his guests! It's great

Well I certainly enjoy him more than Leno.

Then again, Conan > *

Conan's not that great. Better than Letterman or Leno, but he relies on making stupid faces too much. He's better than that.

Can i nominate Jon Stewart? That man is a genius. Or maybe i should say his writers are geniuses.

I wasn't even thinking of him, but yes, if he's included, Stewart tops them all.

letterman is better than leno but hes no conan

im in love with craig somethingerother: that scottish guy that used to be on drew carrey. he has a wicked show

jimmy kimmels pretty good

whats his balls that used to date tara read is wretched

Conan is a damn genius. Sure he's not 100% funny, but hes out there every damn night. Of course the material is gonna be a little weak every now and then.

Letterman, Leno, etc, etc are awful. The Top 10 list is a black hole from which funny cannot escape.

If this ferguson guy is as unprofessional as you say he is hes probably pretty funny. I love that kind of shit.

John Stewart of course trumps them all and then some.

I hate Letterman, he's dry and not funny. He seems insane to me too, not "BOO" insane but more of a subtle insane. Leno is way better. Conan is good too but Craig Kilborn was the best.

Edit: the Chapelle show has been cancelled, Dave should have a talk show...That would be great.

Edited by ccf23

Anyone who thinks Letterman isn't funny just doesn't get it quite frankly. The man is a genius and his show is the best of the bunch. Best interviewer hands down, also.

In terms of being outright funniest, Conan probably takes the cake. Stewart's up there, too, but he's got a different kind of show.

Only one who's not funny 95% of the time and is pretty much a hack is Leno. The guy can't interview worth shit either.

Guest apsham
Please share your idea of what is funny (films, shows etc.) if you don't mind.

-Conan

-Jon Stewart

-High Fidelity

-Arrested Development

-Futurama

-House

DING DING DING!

We have winner! B)