collinsguy

Cfox Show Last Night

somebody help me. im in the UK. it is 7:41pm here.

Fox radio station is in vancouver yeah? and it is 11:41am there now.

So what time will they be brodcasting it there in vancouver? And can anybody make me happier, and work out what time it'll be playing over here in the UK for me. so i can listen. All this eastern, pacific timing thing is confusing me. HELP!! haha. thanks

Don't bother with the sound capture / conversion junk. CFOX streams in MP3 format already. Use Streambox VCR on this URL:

http://64.235.197.234/CFOXFM

(Don't bother clicking on it - it won't do anything.)

The resulting file will be a 24kbps MP3. Look in the Received folder and rename the file "CFOXFM" to "CFOXFM.mp3". Done and done.

And if you can't do that, wait for someone else to do it. There's no reason for anyone to record it on audio and reconvert it twice if you can capture the stream in pure form.

Hopefully, somebody in Vancouver will record it from the radio feed to spare us from circulating webcast quality files.

Edited by uglyredhonda