Moonlight_Graham

Your Guilty Pleasure Bands/artists

Kelly Clarkson

Hilary Duff

I am so ashamed. Quick, someone apank me!

rarrr, would you like it if hilary spanked you?

I like hilary duff. what's that one song, let's goo back, back to the beginning, where the earth the sun the stars all align, aaa.

I like nickelback sometimes, 50 cent

The Cardigans, Gob, The Polyphonic Spree and...*sigh* perhaps the most embarrasing....Jewel

i love Jewel so much and nothing can ever change that, even if she does put out techno albums.

Guest apsham

Alter Bridge... I like that one song that the WWE uses for Edge's theme music, "Metalingus".

Anything from Bam\Brandon's crew... they have about a million side projects, or just one off bands for some funny stuff.

Fort Minor... The one and only rap that I like, mainly because Mike Shinoda is awesome.

Guest apsham

Yesh, and I was the same way. The two songs out now, and you can listen to them both on Fort Minor.com are Remember The Name (great) and Petrified (good).

There is nothing embarrassing about AFI.

And i love Kelly Clarkson's "Miss Independant", and i downloaded a bunch of her stuff but i didn't like it.

Here's one i'm not embarrassed about, but people wouldn't expect of me: I love Michelle Branch.

The Moffatts..

well just their last 3 singles (misery, bang bang boom, just another phase)

...I liked all of their songs.

Anyway.

Guilty pleasures? Kelly Clarkson, 50 Cent, George Michael, Justin Timberlake, and NERD. Well, I don't feel so bad about NERD.

For the record, I love Christina Aguilera and I don't feel bad about it at all. Bitches.

Edited by Kumquat