Dan #2

Tis The Season To Stick It To The Man

This is true. I went to the Oshawa Centre once to film something for my Law class, basically getting ppl's opinions on the immigration policy of Canada and the security guard came and hasseled us and pushed us out the door! He was such a jerk, we wanted to film ppl just on a wall in like this small hall inside the mall not near any stores nothing, it was just cold outside and we needed a white wall to film off of. Anyway thats my story of video cameras and security guards.

haha no, thats probably why. And then when we walked back in without our camera to talk to the head folks they wouldnt speak to us about why we couldn't shoot on a wall. I dunno i know they have to do their job but at the same time i mean, its a white wall, its a hall far off from any stores,but thats private property maddness i guess.

I filmed in a mall once for a movie about consumerism. We got a bit of footage before a guy came along and told us we couldn't. We just prentended to turn it off, then just carried it around as if we weren't using it. We got some pretty great jerky wobbly footage from that. Later the guy saw us walking around with it, but just gave us a dirty look.

One time borntohula and a few friends tried to film me waking up on a mall bench wearing nothing but my house coat and slippers, with a mug stashed away under the bech that I could have a morning drink out of. The story goes that we had to film it in secret because we knew that mall tended to kick people out and dramatically throw their cameras into the sea. As a result I made a fool out of myself in public for footage that mostly of people running away because a security guard was coming. The end.

i am too! it is so awesome that it wouldn't matter i hate my neighbours anyway.

One side i have normal neighbours, except that they leave their fucking lights on all night so it goes in my window at night.

The other side are really weird though. Scary weird.