Dan #2

I Kind Of Feel Bad For Laughing

the easyest way is 2 go 2 the dollar store n buy a black cap gun, then go into a cop shop n point it at a cop, say good by n start shooting it, the cops will turn you into swizz cheese! this is a great way 2 kill ones self because you can't go to hell 4 doing it, because the cops killed you!!!!!

i don't even know what to say.

...I couldn't laugh at it because I was so astonished at the stupidity of it all... Christ. Can I beat some of these people over the heads?

Like seriously?

And the manly suicide thing is AWESOME! XD I love the last one.

Edited by Pixie-elf

QUOTE "OMG dose anyone else ever feel suicidal whenever they get theyre periods? and then when your periods over you feel ok again weird hu? anyone kno of any good ways to beat pms an stop me doing summit stupid when i feel so bad one week of every month is hell for me i hate being a girl men hav it so easy"

Yeah I get suicidal when i have my periods too.

Quick question: who is that moron who said Codeine was a crappy painkiller?

Codeine isn't weak.  It's almost as effective as morphine, except much less addictive.

Actually, according to quite a few doctors I've spoken with, Morphine should only be addictive if they give you too much of it/you take more than you're told to. If your body uses it all up for your pain you're not going to be able to get addicted to it.

I've only gotten goofy off of it twice... When it was given to me in the IV was the first time and when my mom accidentally overdosed me on it.

On the other hand, Codeine made me giggly as hell. O_o; I don't know if that's normal for most people or not, but it made me VERY happy.

So yeah, those people aren't that smart on that site. Not that we couldn't see that anyways.

Edited by Pixie-elf

codine makes me super super hyper. uncontrolably for some reason. but i get like that when i take cough medicines and stuff like that. it's supposed to make you drowsy, but it made me really hyper. i hate taking it.

Codeine isn't weak. It's almost as effective as morphine, except much less addictive.

Mmmkay...time for some pharmacy edumacation:

Codeine is made from morphine by converting the 3-OH group to a OCH3. This reduces the activity of morphine making it 15% less active and, therefore, less potent. Codeine IS one of the weakest narcotics. Not to say it isn't fun, I've had a blast on it.

Addiction does not have anything to do with the potency of a drug. Somebody might chose to do a more potent drug, but that doesn't make it more addictive in itself.

Codeine isn't weak.  It's almost as effective as morphine, except much less addictive.

Mmmkay...time for some pharmacy edumacation:

Codeine is made from morphine by converting the 3-OH group to a OCH3. This reduces the activity of morphine making it 15% less active and, therefore, less potent. Codeine IS one of the weakest narcotics. Not to say it isn't fun, I've had a blast on it.

Addiction does not have anything to do with the potency of a drug. Somebody might chose to do a more potent drug, but that doesn't make it more addictive in itself.

Quick question: I seem to remember learning about this in organic chemistry last year, aren't codeine and morphine also related to heroin?

Quick question: I seem to remember learning about this in organic chemistry last year, aren't codeine and morphine also related to heroin?

has something to do with opium that's all I know

A site I found talking about Opium, Morphine, and Heroin Not sure how accurate it is, but apparantly they all are derived from the same thing. As is Codeine