deremac

Melissa Mcclelland

I liked her.. very attractive woman. Must be hard to be an unknown artist with such a know artist like Matt. I wonder how it must feel too try and make a name for yourself when most are... like where's Matt.. so you sing with Matt could you get his autograph for me etc......

Must be hard for her.

ps loved her voice.

I think Melissa McClelland was very talented, but she couldn't get the crowd into it unfortunately because she's relatively unknown in London...She was really cool though, she used a little keyboard/drum machine thing to back her up on one of her songs that she bought from Value Village, it was pretty funny.

she was gorgeous and played good music. i'm sold. so is the_rat_who_would_be_king

It's true. I was very much impressed by her on stage and I've got Stranded in Suburbia but have yet to listen to it. Also, I have a crush on her. I already carved her name in my skin. I'm glad she's from Toronto, I think that will make it easier for me to see her way too often. Tadaa.

Hey, just wanted to say that I too thought Melissa was great last night in Toronto. It was clear that she enjoyed playing in her hometown after a few weeks across Canada with Matt. Picked up her EP after the show and she was there to sign it. Chatted for a couple minutes, she was very gracious and pleasant. I told her that I thought her and Matt did a great version of Hurt in the encore, which I very much enjoyed.

Hey, just wanted to say that I too thought Melissa was great last night in Toronto. It was clear that she enjoyed playing in her hometown after a few weeks across Canada with Matt. Picked up her EP after the show and she was there to sign it. Chatted for a couple minutes, she was very gracious and pleasant. I told her that I thought her and Matt did a great version of Hurt in the encore, which I very much enjoyed.

Ditto for the most part...

I echo what someone else said about Glimpse Of Hell...the riff is awesome, it sounds like it doesn't work, but it works perfectly...easily her best song.

Other than that, the rest was average in my opinion. She did work the crowd well, since it's her hometown.