Dan #2

Have You Ever Been So Lazy

Have you ever been so lazy that you downloaded a song/album/movie that you owned just because you didn't want to get up and find it/turn it on?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been so lazy that you downloaded a song/album/movie that you owned just because you didn't want to get up and find it/turn it on?

• Yes
    • No

56k? are people still that cheap?

Yes and no. I can only get dial up where I live. No cable, no anything. Plus, this is free through school. I barely have enough money to live.

you can get satellite dsl.

I am aware of satellite internet. See the "I barely have enough money to live" part. It's something like $250 to install and then $50/month.

Let me do some math. I only make about $500/month. My expenses are $115 car insurance, $20 life insurance, $35 gym membership (totally worth it), $50 interest on student loans, $80 gas, $50 parking and toll for crossing border to go to school. I'm sure I have other expenses but that only leaves about $150/month with which to purchase food and any other fun stuff I would like (not including trying to save some money for school).

I'm about $6000 short for tuition for this next year so I'm thinking I'm just gonna have to suffer with dial up. It is very sad but when I start earning the big bucks in just over a year, I will totally get the hook up!

So... I'm the only person that hates Fall Out Boy with a burning passion of a thousand suns going supernova at once?

no. we should start a club, or just using our burning hatred for doing good... like destroying every fall out boy CD ever created, etc.

So... I'm the only person that hates Fall Out Boy with a burning passion of a thousand suns going supernova at once?

no. we should start a club, or just using our burning hatred for doing good... like destroying every fall out boy CD ever created, etc.

As for the hating of Fall Out Boy: There are many more bands that deserve the hate more than Fall Out Boy.

Panic! At the Disco, for example.

Not saying I'm Mr. Fall Out Boy, but I can stomach them.

as for the downloading: I routinely misplace CDs and DVDs of mine. So, yeah, I've downloaded some stuff, rather than turn my room upside down looking for it.

anyone who makes money and then spends it could use the expertise. especially people who find themselves broke at the end of the month.

consider yourself corrected.

So, I should pay god knows how much to a financial consultant because I am in school full time so I can only work part time and make $500/month? Still not seeing any logic behind that.

The only solution to my situation is to work more (because I make decent money when I do work) and if I could physically do that, I would, so I don't see how anyone "professional" help could be usefull in this situation.

anyone who makes money and then spends it could use the expertise. especially people who find themselves broke at the end of the month.

consider yourself corrected.

So, I should pay god knows how much to a financial consultant because I am in school full time so I can only work part time and make $500/month? Still not seeing any logic behind that.

The only solution to my situation is to work more (because I make decent money when I do work) and if I could physically do that, I would, so I don't see how anyone "professional" help could be usefull in this situation.

Sunshine I would never correct you on that.

I find myself in a similar situation so I feel you.

As for the hating of Fall Out Boy: There are many more bands that deserve the hate more than Fall Out Boy.

as for the downloading: I routinely misplace CDs and DVDs of mine. So, yeah, I've downloaded some stuff, rather than turn my room upside down looking for it.

Don't ever fucking tell me what to hate and what not to hate.

Don't ever fucking tell me what to hate and what not to hate.

Heh. Perish the thought. Far be it from me to attempt to quell the burning passion of a thousand suns going supernova at once. I can only manage about fifteen bic lighters being dropped from a great height.