Dan #2

Have You Ever Been So Lazy

Have you ever been so lazy that you downloaded a song/album/movie that you owned just because you didn't want to get up and find it/turn it on?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever been so lazy that you downloaded a song/album/movie that you owned just because you didn't want to get up and find it/turn it on?

• Yes
    • No

no, but i have been so lazy that i listened to the same album 4 times in a row because i didn't want to scroll through itunes and find something else

edit: i'm awesome

Edited by mrs jesus

Guest apsham

I've got a new one "Have you ever been so lazy that you didn't start downloading a movie, because you were too lazy to open up Limewire and search it up, and then wait?"

I've got a new one "Have you ever been so lazy that you didn't start downloading a movie, because you were too lazy to open up Limewire and search it up, and then wait?"

oh god, all the freaking time. i usually go "well, i could, but then i'd have to wait an hour to see it. . ." and then don't even bother looking.

I have every Fall Out Boy song on my computer.

I own every Fall Out Boy CD.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1...out+boy&pl=true

oh, so topical.

the Sugar We're Going Down one is my favorite.

i like Fall Out Boy, but that video cracks me up every time. My cell phone rings that song, and every time i hear it i go "down down in a luleelurah"