Guest jsunC

Dreams

lol.  I always think male hairdressers are gay, but it's not true.  They only are 90% of the time.  I wonder why so many are?  My ex's teachers were lesbians.  Is it something to do with...creativity or fashion or something?

my hair dresser is a lady

I know, I know. I was just saying that I have this terrible stereotypical idea of male hairdressers being gay. Where really, both the male AND female are! Hah. Okay, that's terrible...

i had this dream a few weeks ago, and something made me remember it the other day when i was out with brandon.

ok so im watching this college football game in the states, and this guy makes ahuge endzone catch for a TD, and gets drilled at the same time, he then rips off his helmet, and his eyes explode out of his head, and white and red liquid just shoot out, and hes screaming. i remember seeing like replay after replay at the game, and the colors of the goo and liquid change everytime. it was the sickest dream i have ever had, and i kept seeing it over and over, im amazed i ddint throw up in bed.

I had fucked up dreams... my ex was in it, and it was pretty sexual, but then I started thinking of her cheating on me. She wanted me to tell this girl that it was over because she (my ex) slept with me, making that cheating. But then I thought, if she had been sleeping with this girl when she was with me, doesn't that mean she cheated on me? It was a really stupid dream, it made me wake up angry. And I do think it's stupid when bi (my ex isn't really) people think they can get away with things with the same sex just because they're bi...

Then I was at some sort of crazy hotel/ski resort thing, I had to get somewhere at a certain time I remember, and I was in the hotel which was more like a skyscraper. I really really had to take a leak so I got off the elevator at the 38th floor, and snuck into someone's hotel to use their bathroom. Then I was trying to find my way back to the elevator to go up, but I think that's when I woke up.

I keep dreaming of my grandparents old house, and I remember everything exactly as it was when I was like five. I can walk through every room, and it is all exaclty the same as before. It's sort of a nice dream. I rarely have those, because I usually have some sick, dark, demented dreams.