Guest jsunC

Dreams

i had a dream last night that i was waiting for my friend to come pick up his van. (i don't know why i was waiting for him to come pick it up). Then all of the sudden 4 hedgehogs came out of the bushes, and started trying to lift the van up. Naturally i thought i would give them a hand. We lifted the van. I then took them home and tried to sell them to my friends. dream over.

today my parents woke me up and said i needed to get up 'cause it's my grandpas birthday, then they left and i fell back to sleep.

i dreamt that it was 6 pm and i woke up and my whole extended family was over for my grandpas birthday. my dad walked into my room wearing a cowboy outfit, showing me his new banjo that he just bought. i asked him what the hell he was doing and then my uncles walked in wearing the same thing. they told me they went out for lunch at the lake and it was really weird

I dreamed I was in starcraft...The thoughts of koreans came to my mind and I woke immediately.

what in the hell....

anyways, i had a dream that i was waiting for a friend at the bus depot, and she just wasn't arriving, though there was a bus full of people parked for a long time. this guy came and told me to leave because the bus station was closing, and right as it close, the person i was waiting for came out of the bus wearing the bus driver clothes, and then a bunch of guys followed. they all made a huge circle and then two at a time started fighting. i asked the person i was waiting for wtf was going on, and they said that they were the leader of fight club chilliwack, and that it was my first day so i had to fight. then i woke up.

i've clearly watched fight club too much.

So, I'm currently in my Drug Information rotation at the hospital and people (usually doctors or other pharmacists) call me to research difficult questions.

I had a dream a few weeks ago that Pamela Anderson called to ask about Hepatitis C. I woke up laughing and actually had to think about whether it actually happened. Afterall, she does have Hepatitis C and Kid Rock is from Detroit so it's totally possible that I could get a Pamela Anderson/Hepatitis C question. That dream came out of nowhere.

Last night was another mediocre dream. All I remember is sitting at the dinner table of one of my old houses and my brother and I were debating who was smarter until my dad came in and said you're both smart, Ryan's just a little smarter. I'm such an arrogant asshole in my dreams eh? Anyway, the re-occuring trend in my dreams is that they always seem to to take place in one of my old houses...

I had quite possibly the most fangirlish dream one could possibly have. Yes, it concerns Matt Good. Turn away now, its sacchrine will give you cavities. Plus it's long, sorry.

We're in his apartment, and we're sleeping, and I wake up in the morning, everything's like, bright, rainbow colours. I kiss him on the forehead, and walk into the kitchen. I am now in one of those typical 50's style housewife dresses, complete with apron. I make him bacon, eggs and toast & a coffee. I bring it to him, and he's now up, reading the newspaper. But he's wearing a yukata. And now I'm wearing a yukata as well. And he's speaking Japanese.

I leave. and now I'm back in the 50's outfit. Everything is black and white. I start vacuuming the rest of the apartment with an old school vaccuum. Benji is now a little black boy and Casey is a little girl. They're playing on the floor. Suddenly it's noon and Matt walks in, looking like Ward Cleaver. There's a dining table in the living room, and I sit them down and make them some Kraft Dinner for lunch.

Somehow during lunch it became night, and the children go off to school. At night. Yes.

I head into the bathroom, everything is in Sepia. and I am now in an outfit right out of those 60's pin-up girl calendars...or a recent Christine Aguilera music video >.> Matt comes in to put on his cufflinks, and he looks like James Bond.

There's champagne on the night table now, which we sip, and then head out to paint Robson Street red.

Yes. Activities included Robson Square dancing, dinner at Robson Sushi (which actually looked more like the Japanese restaurant in Kill Bill Vol. 1), and a walk in Kits Beach.

We come back home, everything is back in normal colour and the children are sleeping...on the floor in the living room...>.> Head back to the bedroom, and now we're back to the Japanese clothing.

Dim the latern on the nighttable and you can make up the rest in your imagination.