Guest jsunC

Dreams

I had a dream with Owen in it. We were having a platonic slumber party of some sort, and he had crazy pajamas with tons of layers. I think my parents thought he was weird...

Not only has this place taken over my waking life, now I'm dreaming about the posters! ;)

!!! Holy shit. I'm honestly really honored/flattered. *blush*

I had a messed up dream that my family and I were helping my grandma move out of her apartment, and somehow we accomplished by playing "I Shot The Sheriff" on her minimalist instruments. The drum kit was like, 2 feet accross, and I kept getting up and running around the room before sitting back at the exact right time to continue the groove. It was...strange.

Then the day was over and we were sitting and talking about how fun it was, when my grandma took one of her shoes off and said "wow, that was the worst pain ever." I inquired way and she was like "touch my foot," which sort of weirded me out, so then she went to stand up, and I woke up just as she got a HUGE electric shock from the ground.

Then I woke up and promptly cut my foot on broken glass. Wierd eh?

Edited by Prometheon

I often get a thing called sleep paralysis. I remember posting about it at some point in the past. At any rate wikipedia is your friend if you are unfamiliar with it.

Anyway, this morning I got a big one which, if not terrifying, would have been really cool as I continued to dream through it. So I was in bed, totally unable to move and a bunny gremlin creature was chewing on my neck and there was blood EVERYWHERE. It then jumped up and down on my chest and it felt hard to breath. Eventually it scurried out the door and I drifted back into a dream. A few minutes later I came back into the paralysis state and the little guy was back again running around the walls and whatnot. Really kind of reminded me of the gremlin that one would see in a movie dismantling the wing of a plain. This time after a bit I woke up entirely instead of dreaming. Then i looked at my computer screen and it was a snow day!!

Somewhere throughout the night I had a dream that I arrested some fat clown for some random thing, plotting to rule the world and whatnot. Shortly after I had to find my shoes in the field and I drove off in one of those "power wheels" things I was never privileged to have as a child to find them. I was then chased by a giant swarm of wasps that never bothered to sting anyone when they caught up to you while I tried to get to a cd player to play the "new" Coldplay cd I for some reason had. Would have been interesting if I actually played it to see what my head would make it sound like ;). Some other random things happened in the dream and for some reason I kept coming back to my house to remodel my room. . . ah randomness.

I keep leaving the Food Channel on, when I sleep and I end up dreaming up my own food shows to whatever sounds are coming from the TV...

they make the most fucked up pizza bagels in my dreams...

I had the coolest dream last night! I went into the grocery store and in the cereal section every well-known cereal now had a new version where they were covered in chocolate/cocoa & came with mashmallow bits. ie: froot loops now came where every loop was covered in chocolate & had marshmallows in it.

huzzzah!!!

I just had a really really nice dream. One of those random 'you find love' dreams. I wrote it down, cuz I want to remember it; it's heavy in detail so you probably don't wanna read it, but whatever. Here it is, for my own reference;

I was at a huge university. I

I had a very long dream (longer in dream form, rather than text form) where I gave Meg my computer then went on a crazy adventure to try and get it back . I battled through sewer mutants, and whatnot then on the way back battled through Russians on a frigate which was uncannily like the frigate in Goldeneye for the N64.

Guest jsunC

I had a dream i slept with some girl on my floor. It was in a big room that seemed as if it were a giant bed. It was a really cool place..

I don't know how or why you people seem to recall dreams with any coherence or relevance. Some of these things contain enough detail to describe more than my entire two decades of dreaming. I'll wake up with some vague notion, an image or two, and that's it. Spiders, an assault rifle, a stadium, and a car. Wow. Tells me alot.

And good dreams? Forget about it.

Edited by Sparq

I had a crazy dream yesterday, but I can't recall the whole thing. All I remember is being stabbed in the neck with a scalpel on top of a moving train. It fuckin hurt, but it was a different kind of pain.

I remember desperately trying to whisper to someone's ear (I don't know who) that I couldn't speak or breathe, although I had nothing left in me to exhale. and so I just moved my lips in a vain attempt to communicate in between mild choking and swallowing. it turned out that it wasn't so much that I was whispering to them, but that they were listening to me and not hearing anything. I was shocked when they then breathed into my mouth, violently punching and thrusting my chest -- a crude attempt at cpr. apparently I was dead throughout the whole dream but didn't realize it until the end when they walked away.

Alright, I had a wierd one last night.

So me, three of my buddies and one of my cute female friends are out on some trip or something, except one of my friends had been blinded. We were watching Star Ship Troopers in the middle of the night, and my blind friend (Craig) is like "I have to take a piss."

So I get up to help him get to the bathroom, and for some reason he's naked! Whatever, I take him anyway. The girl is sleeping by the bathroom , so I wake her up and cover her eyes while he goes by and she's like "why doesn't he just stay?" and lets her shirt fall down exposing her breasts.

Believe it or not, Craig is like "awww, but Star Ship Troopers is on!" and I pretty much smack him (since he is a virgin and it's always been our goal to get him some female attention.) So he starts having sex with her outta nowhwere, and then the other two friends who must have been sleeping in the area wake up, and start watching.

I'm like "alright guys, lets go" and they just wanna stay and watch. So I'm like "alright" and then start cheering "yeah Craig! give it to that bitch!" at which point he goes pretty crazy on her, then pulls out and shoots a comically huge load accross the room. Then one of my friends make a joke about him breaking the speed of light (not with his perfoormance, but with the velocity of his load) and I wake up.

SO WEIRD!!!